2012 Anderson Invitational

NITF

Addicted to Softballfans
I missed out on some of the screen name to real name translations and don't know which one was Joker and which one was sleepin4matty. I was the one pitching and wearing the "Conjunction Junction" shirt.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I missed out on some of the screen name to real name translations and don't know which one was Joker and which one was sleepin4matty. I was the one pitching and wearing the "Conjunction Junction" shirt.

I was wearing the anarchist jersey #13 that wasn't Jplum :) Additionally I was the one that couldn't hit the ball in the air to save my life. I have bad form to my swing after not playing for several months. :(

frdvschvy

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks for pitching. Thank goodness for the pitching screen. I chased some low ones that went right back at you. I was the late guy in the red shirt that brought the old lady and kids.

NITF

Addicted to Softballfans
I have bad form to my swing after not playing for several months. :(

Considering my one legged pirouettes during the few hacks I was able to take I won't be disparaging anyone's form anytime soon. I haven't pitched since my surgery in July so I wasn't giving anyone much to work with and I can't believe how sore I am from it. Apparently, typing at a desk does not keep the pitching muscles in shape...

NITF

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for pitching. Thank goodness for the pitching screen. I chased some low ones that went right back at you. I was the late guy in the red shirt that brought the old lady and kids.

Had a few laced back at me, the one that buzzed my dome over the top of the screen was the one that worried me the most (forgot I was standing on the baseball pitcher's mound and the top of my head was exposed) but that is why I bought that screen and consider it one of my best softball purchases ever.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Hit of the day goes to Chad (Small Town) for sure. Hit one off the fence around 350'. Impressive hit with those balls for sure

NITF

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't think there will be any argument that Small Town was the dominant power hitter of the group...lol

I wonder how long it took to break that bat he was finishing off as we left?

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I don't think there will be any argument that Small Town was the dominant power hitter of the group...lol

I wonder how long it took to break that bat he was finishing off as we left?

What was it? I had to leave early...baby disaster at grandma's place

Small town

LEFSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
After everyone left it took about another half bucket for that stealth to blow up, can't believe how hot they can get in the last few swings.

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
I was the guy that actually ate the flatbread. I think Joker was wearing a white jersey with number 9 on the back.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Joker is the guy in OGFlyingPigs' avatar, so he was the one who looked like that. Also, he was probably the one being chided most by TB.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like an interesting time :D

I woulda rolled up to join y'all but my daughter had a Dr. Appt in San Diego...

BTW, them 300/275s bounce wickedly going oppo ;)