2012 Anderson Invitational

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry for the delay guys but here's the thread.

The event is being planned and I will use this as a tool to collect information, suggestions and a general feel for what we need, want and so on. Keep an eye on the thread I will use the next post for all the information.

This thing was a blast last year and I see no reason why it wont be the same this year. :D

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
tumblebug
z00ted 85 +2
tapatio711
Small town +1
NITF
Sheila
dfresh27[/

sleepin4matty +1
andy-rockstar
WarningTrkPwr +4

GUIDE:
IN
TENTATIVE
Reserved for RSVPs and such.

Last edited:

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
The last weekend in October is the planned date. All you out of towners start looking for travel, lodging and transportation for the that weekend.

LMK whos in and who you might be bringing along.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Count me in for now. I'll have a better feel for which days exactly once I know what my classes will be like, although I may just be there for the Saturday and Sunday. And I'm totally up for splitting a rental car and/or room with someone, since I'm just a poor college student.

The fields we had last time weren't bad. Cooking out sounds like a good plan, too. And I'd totally do a factory tour a second time.

And to all the Anarchists who weren't there last time...make it happen. It'll be a blast.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
...The fields we had last time weren't bad. Cooking out sounds like a good plan, too. And I'd totally do a factory tour a second time....

This is some of the info I need to get from participants and people interested.

As we get more people coming in ill have a better idea as far as food and stuff. (ask for $$ to cater vs. cookout vs. potluck etc.)

Joker

the 9ers play in AZ monday the 29th. that is tempting to drive and stop to go to the game that night

NITF

Addicted to Softballfans
Sheila and I will be there. Have a couple other SD folks might be interested but will let them reply directly.

jaj23

Eye Baller
117° at 6:14pm

baac59b1.jpg

Last edited:

jaj23

Eye Baller
Be safe out there in SoCal...I've been reading about the earthquakes that have been rumbling near ABC.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Be safe out there in SoCal...I've been reading about the earthquakes that have been rumbling near ABC.

I am not as close to the epicenters as ABC but was in the Egge warehouse when one hit yesterday, not a good place to be.Its cramed full of heavy parts with wood shelves. Fortunately they have not been that strong but are still rather close :eek:

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Sheila and I will be there. Have a couple other SD folks might be interested but will let them reply directly.
Count me in for now.. This will rock once again.
Awesome!
117° at 6:14pm
baac59b1.jpg
**** that
Joker pretty much sums up my reaction.
I would like to hit this up, can I bring the wife?
Yes, most definitely. She is invited wether she plays or not. Its a family friendly event.
I have travel issues w work will not know till tickets are purchased :mad:
Handle it Steve!
Other guys will be bringing their WaGs, so the answer is yes. If she has any single, good-looking female friends, bring them too.
Hahaha, yea, the more the merrier.