2012 Combatant Jersey buy in

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Called Coop and left a message earlier today everyone, just waiting for his call back so we can negotiate a deal for you guys.

For those of you who have asked if the jerseys are still available to order......I am only working on the ones that were ordered originally I am not going to order anymore jerseys do to the fact that the ball was dropped with these and I am not dealing with any extras.

Thank you all............and will update as soon as Coop and I talk.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Left another Voicemail for Coop today. Hopefully a callback will happen in the next couple days. Will update with any news fellas.

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
This is a complete screw up on our part. We really messed this up. No ones falt but ours.

Dave Hunter please reach out to me and see what we can do.

Sorry guy's I have been buried on not on the site.

Sounds like maybe we need to start putting pressure on them and Coop to get with Southpaw who has worked his but off to make this happen, or am I wrong?

coop14

Derby ******
If you all can make sure that southpaw has your order we will get them run in the next couple weeks.
I'm asking southpaw to verify the orders and have them to me by next Monday.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
If you all can make sure that southpaw has your order we will get them run in the next couple weeks.
I'm asking southpaw to verify the orders and have them to me by next Monday.

Just got this fellas I will resend the spreadsheet if I need to again...George and Rebecca should have this already.

Looks like these are finally going to be made.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Sent an email to Coop today. Hopefully the 3rd time I send Combat all your info is the charm boys.

Will update as always.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
Sent jersey order for a 3rd time to Rebecca, they are going with a new vendor so the jerseys should be done and shipped quickly everyone. Sizing and quality will be the same.

Will update this as I get info.

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
Sent jersey order for a 3rd time to Rebecca, they are going with a new vendor so the jerseys should be done and shipped quickly everyone. Sizing and quality will be the same.

Will update this as I get info.

thanks southpaw. So jersey not being done by elite now? That kinda a bummer but at this stage just about getting a jersey. Thank you for enduring this mess southpaw.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
not sure why he would be upset they aren't made by elite since they were the ones killing all the combat orders.