2012 Detroit Tigers

cebarnold

Addicted to Softballfans
Raburn just needs to go. He just needs to go... It's been a disappointing early part of the season that's for sure.

Bright spots all over, but the sporadic (or lack of) offense is really pissing me off.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Scherzer is about as streaky as they come. Whatever they worked out in his mechanics has helped a ton - having a great May (sub-4.00 ERA, 1.11 WHIP and 36 Ks in 24.1 IP -- and was averaging over 1 K per IP even before the Pirates game)

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
Will they stay above .500 for the remainder of the year?
Angels and WS at home, then to Cleveland, Toronto, and Boston.

I think these next five series determines whether they take the Central or not.

dubes23113

Addicted to Softballfans
tigers got what they needed in first half a guy who came up just while Ajax was hurt..Quintin Berry guy is the motor of this team right now.. when gets on he makes things happen, forces pitchers to keep more attention on him rather the big fella at the plate.....this series win over angels was huge as was red sox helpin out with chiSox as we head into tonight game with the workhorse ace JV on the bump.....like our chances of coming out of this series up half a game which means 2 out of 3.....hopin tigers will trade C rob brantley for James Shields from tampa bay that would give the tigers 3 out of the top 5 K leaders in the AL

combatman13

Addicted to Softballfans
.5 game outa first place, good line up today till ****ing rugburn came in to play. Aka raburn. Watching him play is like a rugburn it hurts

combatman13

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys think we gunna keep johnny peralta around??

who u guys thenk we need to move?? Raburn has my vote

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
Perralta is fine. he's starting to hit a bit better, and he's not that bad at short. 2B is the big hole in the lineup.

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
The Tigers have addressed their two most pressing needs with one trade, acquiring Omar Infante and Anibal Sanchez from the Marlins in a deal that will send top pitching prospect Jacob Turner to Miami. Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports first reported the trade, which suggests the Marlins are willing to look to 2013 and beyond following a disappointing 44-51 start to the season (on Twitter).

phatmanswingin

Phat Member
The Tigers have addressed their two most pressing needs with one trade, acquiring Omar Infante and Anibal Sanchez from the Marlins in a deal that will send top pitching prospect Jacob Turner to Miami. Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports first reported the trade, which suggests the Marlins are willing to look to 2013 and beyond following a disappointing 44-51 start to the season (on Twitter).

This been confirmed by anyone else yet?

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
That's the most retarded ending ever - after the All Star Game tie.

I know it's the rule, but that's just retarded. Call the game when it actually starts pouring. I demand an investigation!

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
I figured the game was going to be called. But that's a serious horse**** time to call it.

combatman13

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard Detroit went to the league and bitched about how it should have never started and when it was called they should of finshed the inning out. That was a BIG loss there

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
how do y'all feel bout delmon young for the 1st time this season last night getting dropped in the batting order from 5th to 6th and boesch batting 5th?