2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

Crizzly44

Addicted to Softballfans
Id b interested in playing if nebody needs a player I play nsa e in Indiana can play ne where in the dirt besides ss hit for avg not much power lol

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
So r u gonna post the teams in this and whats the middle rule just asking thats all

The teams are on page 2 and there isn't a true middle rule, but I DO NOT tolerate middle hitting (pitchers). Those that have played in the past know all about my tolerance to it. I, as the director of the tourney, have the right to do what I need to do when it comes to that.

sparticus

Complete idiot
heres an idea. leave the glass bats at home and stay outta the middle. 2 simple rules....but there will be dillrods that will still do it. meatheads...

Illini_Doc_19

Addicted to Softballfans
heres an idea. leave the glass bats at home and stay outta the middle. 2 simple rules....but there will be dillrods that will still do it. meatheads...

Whoa there Spaticus without those bats people would have to rely on their own ability and we cant have that

alteredzx

Bazinga
The teams are on page 2 and there isn't a true middle rule, but I DO NOT tolerate middle hitting (pitchers). Those that have played in the past know all about my tolerance to it. I, as the director of the tourney, have the right to do what I need to do when it comes to that.

BUT I like being hit at. Best way to turn two or get the out when you need it. or I might just be a little crazy. We arent for sure yet. haha

shane9572

Addicted to Softballfans

I believe what steph means is the middle is there and always is and mistakes happen but if your the kind of douche bag who likes to just blast middle for the fun of it stay home.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe what steph means is the middle is there and always is and mistakes happen but if your the kind of douche bag who likes to just blast middle for the fun of it stay home.

This is correct!! And I will have zero problem asking someone or a team to leave!! We had very little problems with it last year and am hoping for less this year!

The middle word gets people so upset and they talk forever bout it that's y i said it cuz its always fun to talk bout it and i don't hit at pitchers cuz its old news just light up the corners its easier

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Sitting at 14. Don't forget I need deposits by October 1. If I don't have them, I will start taking teams off. It was a nightmare last year with some people not having it to me or I had to go track people down, and I decided not to do that this year. :)

duaneleamer

Anyone need a player?

Anyone in need of a player? I am a decent player... play outfield mostly, but would play infield if needed... just haven't been there in forever...