2012 The Year of Glass???

JLong14

Addicted to Softballfans
So at our Las Vegas Worlds tournament a fellow pitcher brought this up to me and I wanted to get a feel for the boards overall thought. With the changing of the stamp in USSSA in 2013 and it looks like the bat manufacturers not returning new stamped bats for old ones, what is to stop this year from being the year of glass, one team from out of state at the tourney this weekend told me straight up.....we won't be able to return them or use them next year might as well make em as hot as possible. As someone who pitched this interests me, give me your thoughts if this is a concern in your area?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
First of all... Carlsbad... mmmm.. train beers....

Second of all, the correct statement is always... "I'm not cheating by using shaved bats, I do it to be competetive with all the other guys who use shaved bats"......;):D

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
First of all... Carlsbad... mmmm.. train beers....

Second of all, the correct statement is always... "I'm not cheating by using shaved bats, I do it to be competetive with all the other guys who use shaved bats"......;):D

Village Pub is always the right decision!

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
It's already that bad around here. It's a big deal that one teammate and I absolutely refuse to swing anything altered, and won't allow them on teams we run.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Once they run out of old stock or reach a certain deadline, they will give new stamped bats out as replacements

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
I won't swing a shaved bat...I could hurt Someone with a stock stick... I can't imagine what I'd do with a shaved bat

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
So many reasons not too, no real need to do it. I have enough sb t-shirts already.

just moonshots!

2 out nightmare
So at our Las Vegas Worlds tournament a fellow pitcher brought this up to me and I wanted to get a feel for the boards overall thought. With the changing of the stamp in USSSA in 2013 and it looks like the bat manufacturers not returning new stamped bats for old ones, what is to stop this year from being the year of glass, one team from out of state at the tourney this weekend told me straight up.....we won't be able to return them or use them next year might as well make em as hot as possible. As someone who pitched this interests me, give me your thoughts if this is a concern in your area?

is NSA changing also? or does stamp not matter. if not the bats are still GTG. dont know if All World Sports is changing either...

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Why on earth would people think that just because a stamp was changed that returns are denied? I hope all softball associations just pick up and leave Cali all together. You homos are nothing but cheaters out there, just looking for another excuse huh? Maybe we will get lucky and Mexico will claim you, or a major earth quake breaks your entire southern half of the state off and sinks it lol.

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Why on earth would people think that just because a stamp was changed that returns are denied? I hope all softball associations just pick up and leave Cali all together. You homos are nothing but cheaters out there, just looking for another excuse huh? Maybe we will get lucky and Mexico will claim you, or a major earth quake breaks your entire southern half of the state off and sinks it lol.

This made me lolzs......... But true

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian

Don't think you'd like that, your Chinese bats would get more expensive without Cali's ports. And LuckyMatthews, really? You have a drag queen name and are calling people homo's. Try again and put some thought into it this time.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Don't think you'd like that, your Chinese bats would get more expensive without Cali's ports. And LuckyMatthews, really? You have a drag queen name and are calling people homo's. Try again and put some thought into it this time.

Fine, how about...........................helmet wearing, short yellow bus riding, spit drooling, cheating retards? I got more if that's not suitable to your liking. Only cheaters defend cheaters you unethical bastard.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Fine, how about...........................helmet wearing, short yellow bus riding, spit drooling, cheating retards? I got more if that's not suitable to your liking. Only cheaters defend cheaters you unethical bastard.

Ok, that made me laugh. Not defending cheaters, just Cali, even though there are a lot of cheaters... and homo's.

pj3p

Senior Power Hitter :-)

what he said, lol

Agt.Stepps

Lost on SBF
Ok, that made me laugh. Not defending cheaters, just Cali, even though there are a lot of cheaters... and homo's.

Yeah what he said my family lives in Cali and they deserve that.....they don't even play softball. My grandfather doesn't swing glass, he can barely swing wood lol.

mjs

Dodging bullets

you are from wisconsin...enough said