2013 bats

belly43

Bored without softball
With the year on the down swing what is the best 2013 bat out there I'm going to have to get one next year. I'm thinking either a Easton or the z-2000. I'm a worth and miken guy but neither one looks like there a worth a crap. Thanks

KannonsDad

**** you
Worth and Miken are definitely behind the curve so far. Can't go wrong with an Easton or Z. Combat has multiple new sticks coming out soon

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like cyyoung's list. If you don't need it yet it might be worth waiting for the new ones.

belly43

Bored without softball
I don't need anything till next year but just trying to figure out which one to get. Thanks

Iv been a worth guy but my Z2000 smokes my 454 Resmondo.

It seems that the Easton Helmer, Z2k's and Blackout are the top 2013 bats right now

The avarice hits good to.

Hey we are located right by each other. I play in Concord on Tueaday nights.

I have heard the Avarice is great but has durability issues. My friend has one and it started webbing pretty bad after one BP session with Gold Dots.

tc86bmsn

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey we are located right by each other. I play in Concord on Tueaday nights.

I have heard the Avarice is great but has durability issues. My friend has one and it started webbing pretty bad after one BP session with Gold Dots.

I just hit one today so can't say anything about the durability. Pm me if you want to bp sometime

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
Easton line for 2013 is AWESOME!!!
ST100H and SY100 are solid and GTG!!!
DeMarini Stadium 2 and Flipper are AWESOME!!!
Worth .... eh ... well same ol same
Miken... wouldn't know
TPS.. i hear real good things about these bats from friends and wanna try one

Just My .02$

Super

I'm located right by you guys too, I'm always down to hit Bp, I have some new bats you guys can try out if we ever hit. I have the Wegman the new world series edition z2k and the helmer.

Sounds good, maybe we should try and set something up. You can always PM me. I have a 100 hit Stadium 2 that needs a lot of swings and should be coming up on a new Helmer and USSSA Mutant this week hopefully. Probably going to leave the Mutant in the wrapper though and sell it.

Salamander

Manager
Sounds good, maybe we should try and set something up. You can always PM me. I have a 100 hit Stadium 2 that needs a lot of swings and should be coming up on a new Helmer and USSSA Mutant this week hopefully. Probably going to leave the Mutant in the wrapper though and sell it.

Yea I really want a helmer too.

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
The ST100 is fire. Don't even bother with the Helmer edition, this one has a "massive sweet spot"...the barrell says so!!! Never swung any of the Z series, heard nothing but good things, I'm an Easton only guy.

I did notice that the Sp12st100 has a 13.5" barrel compared to the 12" on the Helmer. Other than that those two bats seem identical.

TW25

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the 2013 Miken Super Freak Maxload USSSA, it's not as hot as the OG, but I like this bat so far. I have less than 100 swings on it, but seems like a good stick.

hatesnail

Part Time Player
Hey I live by u 3 guys.....I wanna hit too... I got a 400 hit hammer and an oh cyclone Niw......lemme know what's up with np. I'll let u guys swing either of them....

hatesnail

Part Time Player
Your trying way to hard

Trying way to hard at what? I'm just saying I'm down for BP and I've got some bats I'm willing to share. What's the big deal? Let me guess....you're one of those clowns that has 900+ post and all the sudden you're the standard of cool? Shut the hell up newb.....

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
With the year on the down swing what is the best 2013 bat out there I'm going to have to get one next year. I'm thinking either a Easton or the z-2000. I'm a worth and miken guy but neither one looks like there a worth a crap. Thanks

So..... your a rattle guy huh?

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
How many of you have hit them back to back with a good distance indication or are most of these opinions based on feel/sound? Serious question, I need to get a couple at the end of the year for team and myself. The Mikens and Worths can be had cheap, just wondering if they are that far under the performance standard or just sound/feel like duds.

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Trying way to hard at what? I'm just saying I'm down for BP and I've got some bats I'm willing to share. What's the big deal? Let me guess....you're one of those clowns that has 900+ post and all the sudden you're the standard of cool? Shut the hell up newb.....

Oh so you were serious when talking about letting guys use your 400 hit hammer and niw cyclone? My bad buddy didn't mean to offend you :rolleyes: