hacker72
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tnoff on jlope:
    I might play like I'm 6 foot but I'm 5'8". You play more like my height except for less pop, range, or I'd hate to say this less arm. And I don't have anything but a noodle. Aforementioned sad but true. Get in the gym, play more ball, and get a good coach jlope. No way you play B class ball. You're nothing but an E class loudmouth. If I was your 6'5" I would be playing B class. The old guy on the team was hitting it harder than you.
    doesn't matter what you think freshmeat..... it's how it is and you aren't special no matter what your mommy tells you. EAD and go finger your bum... then lick it.
    Ring ring ring .... Hello, this is Dan Smith ...we recently heard about your abilities and would like to invite you to tryout for our team. We hear that you drop 400ft bombs with a blade so we are figuring your talents with a stadium ball and a composite bat you should be able to hit 550 600ftrs. Please play for my team as we are in need of a great hitter like yourself.

Thanks Dan.
    Hey Bill.how's it going...so far so good up in NY...I need a good inexpensive ASA bat foir a friend...do you have any or what do you recommend....brian [email protected]

you can email me becausE I CHECK MY MAIL EVERYDAY BUT DON'T GO ON THE BOARDS LIKE i USED TO DO...oops cap lock-itis again sorry

BRIAN
    Tnoff on jlope:
    I might play like I'm 6 foot but I'm 5'8". You play more like my height except for less pop, range, or I'd hate to say this less arm. And I don't have anything but a noodle. Aforementioned sad but true. Get in the gym, play more ball, and get a good coach jlope. No way you play B class ball. You're nothing but an E class loudmouth. If I was your 6'5" I would be playing B class. The old guy on the team was hitting it harder than you.
    Ring ring ring .... Hello, this is Dan Smith ...we recently heard about your abilities and would like to give you tryouts for our team. We hear that you drop 400ft bombs with a blade so we are figuring your talents with a stadium ball and a composite bat you should be able to hit 550 600ftrs. Please play for my team as we are in need of a great hitter like yourself.

Thanks Dan.
    Alright, I'll give U a call later tonight or tomorro morn. Look in my sig- if there's anything U wanna swing lemme kno.
    Yea defs, just let me kno where and what time. I have a game in largo at 6:45 so we'll have to be done in time to get there. Actually late in the afternoon would work well- head str8 from BP to the game, or maybe stop somewhere to eat in between. Just let me kno bro
    Thursdays seem like the best bet, maybe a Fri. and damn bro- 200 balls. I only have 150 or so and I thought that was alot.
    I live in tampa T-town baby!! lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…