2013 nats.

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
o.k. whos going to this national in port huron, i know jubb and mugg out of new hampshire who else

WI Modified

Addicted to Softballfans
I would guess that Wisconsin will send at least three teams--Press Box Bulldogs, Press Box Blue Sox and Little Creek.

Rumor has it that Moxie's, a participant in National's last year, isn't playing at the Wisconsin State Tournament this year.

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
The list

once again ,after hundreds of times i finally talked to mr. cress. our conversation was not exactly what i wanted to hear. but who knows what will happen by thursday. that is the day i was told i would know if i am coming off the list, for a tourny that does not excist anymore, 2000 was the last year for major ball at the national level.

BLAR13

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree you should be off the list Wiley but an even bigger joke in my opinion is Platt being put back on a 9-Man list because he threw to hard at a 10 -man tournament.

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
Pays to have someone on the modified committee, yep the rules firmly say pitched in a 9 man Air major Tourny,yet he was put back on,that's not right

kodiak17

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard Craig Cress is going to be in port Huron if I was him I would avoid going to this. I also heard from a couple of guys that won the July 4th weekend and they told me how the Michigan teams were ripping me apart for the fact that we won. When they show the pictures from that weekend of people pitching it is a joke everyone was outside the wrist on back swings , they were also telling them that if we go back they are going to bang everyone that we put on the mound. I think it is comical that they talk like they are great teams but they can't beat the great teams !!!!!!!!!!!

Dewey33

Addicted to Softballfans
So trying to put this thread back on topic, and avoid the nonsense. Maybe someone else can start a new thread about how the umps fu&*cked up the 2012 tournament. Who else is going to PH this National?

Toast14

Addicted to Softballfans
Please tell me they are going to do the draw on Friday when everyone is there and not on a Tuesday night in some back alley.

BLAR13

Addicted to Softballfans
I am sure they will do it again in advance. It was done in an office not a back alley. I was there as a player representative. I plan on being there again this year.

Dewey sorry but I am going to high jack your thread again

And Platt please don't say MI teams in a broad spectrum cause you know this guy has continued to ask the question about why a 9 man list effects the 10 man game. I asked this question to an ASA official recently, a higher up official I may add, and I was told it makes it easier on the umps than to call illegal pitches all game. I was speechless.

goup24

Addicted to Softballfans
has a host hotel been named yet? whens the deadline to get rosters and checks in, theres nothing on the asa website,

00PA

Addicted to Softballfans
KATMAN23. Good luck with going head to head with the national office. They seem to have their own adgenda there.
I agree what does the 9 man list have anything to do with the 10 man game. It's ridiculous that umps dot know the pitching rules. Either the laziness comes out or they simply have no idea.
Good luck to every team that heads out to participate.

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I will be going to port Huron any ways they allow for us on the major list to play who know maybe I will pitch to:)

Sinni's1

Addicted to Softballfans
Am I confused, but do they not follow the pitching list in drifton. I remember wiley getting taken off the mound, because he was on the list.

Diggity4223

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey all get your hotels booked asap please as I know the Thomas Edison and Hilton are NOT taking reservations as they are under renovations.

Thanks

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
I called the hotel as well which is now the Double Tree Inn By Hilton. THEY ARE NOT TAKING RESERVATIONS!!!!

TheeBox

Star Player
From what I have been hearing.....WI will have up to 5 teams going....there are four for sure Blue Sox, Bulldogs, Little Creek, Fat Boys

Diggity4223

Addicted to Softballfans
OK we are less than a month away, any update on number of teams committed?

Just from Sconnie we Have the following teams. Little Creek, Press Box Bluesox, Press Box Bulldogs, Fat Boys. Then depends on the other classes and also who may win Class A this weekend when we all face off.

Well we have another solid outlook from the east and get teams away from drifton? I know Jubb and Mugg from NH are coming back. Any NY area teams or IA teams coming?