2013 opening day baby!

SacBunt

Addicted to Softballfans
intelligence.jpg

This made me lolz

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
OK, glad to say, I had my 4 Smirnoffs and 2 24 oz Steel Reserves! I only went 2 for 3, but NAILED sissy pitchers in ankles once and buzzed the back up pitcher! Then I went for a DBO as there are zero HR's allowed in the special olympics leagues, but I popped up :( Still was a good night and WAITING OH SO BAD FOR 2013! MIDDLE!!!!!

OK, glad to say, I had my 4 Smirnoffs and 2 24 oz Steel Reserves! I only went 2 for 3, but NAILED sissy pitchers in ankles once and buzzed the back up pitcher! Then I went for a DBO as there are zero HR's allowed in the special olympics leagues, but I popped up :( Still was a good night and WAITING OH SO BAD FOR 2013! MIDDLE!!!!!

^ is this guy trying a little bit to hard to be like lord7?

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
where you at in OHIO BrHo Mo? You realize there are teams out there already that can do this to the pitcher all day if they wanted to. Hope your pitcher is up to the challange.

Bubbaboy86

The Veteran
^ is this guy trying a little bit to hard to be like lord7?

Two options

1. He is lord7 and is acting like a super d-bag to get us to miss our regular d-bag

2. He isn't lord7 at which point he sucks and it will be interesting to see the start of the troll saga( kinda like twilight but even gayer due to helmets being involved)

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Two options

1. He is lord7 and is acting like a super d-bag to get us to miss our regular d-bag

2. He isn't lord7 at which point he sucks and it will be interesting to see the start of the troll saga( kinda like twilight but even gayer due to helmets being involved)

none of the above...this guy is just a weak attempt and a super tryhard