2014 Baltimore Orioles

i can't help it, dude was a stud and he played his ass off, i would've loved to see him in pinstripes...just like now i'm really looking forward to getting Machado in pinstripes one day

3XC

Big Truss
The cannon is definitely still there. He doesn't get OF assists because nobody even runs on him. Sort of like Ichiro in his prime. He stopped getting OF assists completely. Dudes were just like nah, I'm good with a single.

I am #23

yakub
its wrong to root for the yankees to continue using their vast amount of money to loot good players from other teams and perpetuate the imbalance that is ruining baseball

that makes you a ****

3XC

Big Truss
Woke up and found out they had an extra inning walk off HR to sweep. Nice job fellas.

thaynes

So after the first month. AL = beating up on each other or just mediocre this year? I say the former

3XC

Big Truss
Beating up on each other for sure. Nobody questions the talent level in the AL. Boston isn't a .500 team talent wise, but their schedule hasn't been easy. Hell, the O's schedule has been absolutely brutal.

3XC

Big Truss
Before Shenks has a fit, I mean't "not a .500 team talent wise" as in, better than .500

Gotta be on alert, the sports discussion police are always watching, yes I mean you Primo.

my daughter has a field trip to camden yards tomorrow, i was going to chaperone cause last year they got to meet chris davis and adam jones, but i can't make it cause of work...plus i told the teacher i would wear my jeter jersey

thaynes

Beating up on each other for sure. Nobody questions the talent level in the AL. Boston isn't a .500 team talent wise, but their schedule hasn't been easy. Hell, the O's schedule has been absolutely brutal.

I agree. I've actually heard national people say I got its not what it was because of current records. They mentioned the central with the tigers having the best record for any first place team in baseball....I thought "did you seriously just compare the central to the east?" Rediculous

3XC

Big Truss
Take the Royals pitchers and the White Sox offense and you have a team that could go .500 in the AL East.

The central is assy, as usual. Baltimore is a top 10 team talent wise but will struggle to go .500, ****ty scheduling means the East will not produce a wild card, but the second place AL East team is gonna be way ****ing better than whichever sorry ass West team advances.

thaynes

True. I haven't looked at the schedule as a whole but I hear a good bit of the Al east schedule has been played and April was the roughest month for the o's. Good to come out on top

3XC

Big Truss
Once Hardy and Davis get going the O's offense will be elite.

Shocking that this team is 3rd from last in the AL in home runs. That will change. The offense and defense should be carrying the team. Pitching was supposed to be shaky. If Ubaldo had dislodged his head from his ass and the bottom of the rotation is anything but terrible, look out.

thaynes

I got a ticket for 5/25 for face value. Section 82 row 3 seat 9. Let if interested. I'm gonna try to talk my wife into going but i doubt she does this time

Gateway Man

Addicted to Softballfans
Hunter just straight up sucks and should be booed out of Baltimore. I saw the events happening tonight even before the 9th started. Guy pitches his guts out and same thing happens night after night. If O'Day was kept in, Miggy probably never bats. Buck has did a lot of good things there, but has no clue in this situation.

Gishdream

Addicted to Softballfans
I am a fan of not having a designated closer. Put in whatever the line up dictates and who is fresh. It was painful to watch.