2014 Gamers Thread

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
My new gamer.. She'll see her first action tonight

21ch7xx.jpg

Just an update for all of you who couldn't care less..

I've heard a bunch about how awful this pattern is, and I couldn't disagree more! The more this glove breaks in, the better it gets!!

ilc502.jpg

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Just an update for all of you who couldn't care less..

I've heard a bunch about how awful this pattern is, and I couldn't disagree more! The more this glove breaks in, the better it gets!!

ilc502.jpg

Ive heard its much more ideal for TIP than conventional. That when played conventionally, it tends to feel a bit awkward, in part because of the wide heel. Thoughts?

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Ive heard its much more ideal for TIP than conventional. That when played conventionally, it tends to feel a bit awkward, in part because of the wide heel. Thoughts?

I play 2 in the pinky so I couldn't really tell you.. I'll give it a shot when I go home!

BaseballFan2010

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's my gamer. It's a custom PRO200-1 12". Always wanted to try order one of these then I found this. The only negative is the embroidered name.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans

Interesting. It is a very similar pattern to the Nokona AMG175/WS1200/BM76, but that glove is made (narrow pinkie slot) so that it is almost impossible to use TIP.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Here's my gamer. It's a custom PRO200-1 12". Always wanted to try order one of these then I found this. The only negative is the embroidered name.

Chuck baby, glad to see us living a healthier lifestyle, lol.

When I make a glove I wanna keep I put my name on it. Been thinking about gaming a basket web. Growing up 99% of all gloves were basket webs so I stayed away from them, feeling nostalgic :eek:

mikgars

Manager
My gamers/loaners. However, I'm never going to get around to doing anything with that 1000 as long as I have the Nike and I don't have the heart to mess with the TB. I never get out of the OF can you tell?

These three will get the most PT.

jethrodub

Coach
Very nice collection. Not sure i love the colour of the H web on the Nike, but i do love the idea of havng an H web on an Elite J. Very nice indeed.