2014 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Il October 17-19

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Tournament is full as of today! We all know that teams drop, so please get on a wait list if you are interested in playing! If a team does not get their deposit in, they will be dropped and the spot will be filled with a team from the wait list.

www.spartansportspark.com

Date: October 17 - 19, 2014
NSA bats, rules, and balls

Hit your own ball

No Dudley Thunder Advanced Balls will be allowed! Balls must be NSA Stamped 44 400 and be optic yellow!

Rosters are limited to 13 players max! A player must play at least 2 round robin games in order to be eligible to play in the tournament!

I have always ran this tournament as "C" and lower tournament, so it will be NSA GOLD and Lower. I will allow each team to carry up to 2 NSA Elite/or up to 2 "B" ball players in ANY organization. As per NSA rules. Rosters will be checked with a photo ID before each team takes the field for the first game. Be at the fields in plenty of time to do this. If any player is in question, they will not be able to play until their classification is verified. Remember this is a FUN end of the year tournament. Everyone likes to win, but I will not tolerate any team that tries to stack a team etc. I have the final say in who is allowed to play.

It will be a 6 game guarrantee! 5 round robin games, then single elimination tournament!

All teams could potentially play Friday night at some point, so please make plans accordingly.

Homerun rule is 7 and 1 up, if team can't go up then it will be an inning ending out!

1 hour time limit per game until tournamnet on Sunday!

Run Rule: 15 after 4, 10 after 5

Looking for 20 teams!!

Entry is $250.00 with a $50 deposit (non-refundable) due by Friday, September 19 in order to save your spot!!

All players will have to show I.D. and check in.

Each player will have to sign the roster and a waiver as well!

Any questions contact Stephanie McTaggart 217-971-4903 or message me here!!

TEAMS

1. Dirty Money deposit received
2. Donnelly Deposit Received
3. Solo or Bust V3.0Deposit Received
4. HRC
5. NTAC paid in full
6. Oasis Dummies deposit received
7. BnK paid in full
8. Stl Outsiders deposit received
9. Team Elliot deposit received
10. 4 Baggers paid in full
11. G.A.H2
12. Kaos Kings deposit received
13. Helmdeposit received
14. ISP Deposit Received
15. ADL deposit received
16. DiBartdeposit received
17. Hit Streakdeposit received
18. Bounty Hunters deposit received
19. TonyDeposit Received
20. Terrible Aftermath deposit received
21. Norfolk in Chance
22. Hit Dat
23. Jay
24. YG/GD

Last edited:

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
If anyone ends up looking for a player, Im available. I ran the sbf team last year and dont want the headache this year. I can play 1st or C.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Should it still be called the Mud Bash even though we have left the suckhole known as 4 Seasons and now play on turf? :confused:

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Teams updated. Tourney is full. Please let me know as soon as possible if your team is not able to play as I always have additional teams wanting in.

Remember, deposits are due Friday September 19. If I do not have it by that day, you will be dropped from the tourney.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
As far as payout goes, just like every year, it will be posted when all the money is paid in full.