2014 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Il October 17-19

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Just a friendly reminder that deposits are due in a month from yesterday. There are teams waiting to get in so please be sure to get your deposits to me. :)

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Just a reminder.... Deposits are due by the 19.... Only have 3 right now and will drop any team who does not have it in.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
There are plenty of places. And I have talked to the owner of the complex about setting up a "party" of some sort at a bar and grill. The way Saturday's schedule is looking we should be done much earlier this year. And as of now, it's only 2 teams so that will be super early. ;)

I know some of us would definitely be down for something like that. Hopefully deposits start rolling in soon, if there's only 2 teams I know who's taking second! :D

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
I know some of us would definitely be down for something like that. Hopefully deposits start rolling in soon, if there's only 2 teams I know who's taking second! :D

My team will get 2nd. I dont even have a whole team, or a name. I certainly dont want my team name to be Tony. Thats a horrible name.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Only have 4 deposits with just a week to go. Have had one team drop, but filled it with a team on the wait list.

mac

Addicted to Softballfans
but half of solo or bust is kaos kings lol if we did do that i would have my solo or bust shirt and my kaos kings shirt

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
October is close enough to smell. That means Cardinals playoffs and Mudbash time! Game times within the next week or so?

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
I really want one more team for this. I actually have 23 (the last 3 are on the wait list) to make it 24 teams so everyone can play... Will post game times as soon as possible. This year EVERY team will play Friday night.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
24 teams this year!!! Will get things posted for game times etc in the next week or so!! All teams will play Friday night!!!

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
Isp!!!!!! Should be a great time... Nothing better than getting out of Kansas for a weekend... Lol