2014 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament, Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Il October 17-19

BAB32

Addicted to Softballfans
Just checking before I bring this player...Can I bring a utrip conference player if he doesn't play any NSA?

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Just checking before I bring this player...Can I bring a utrip conference player if he doesn't play any NSA?

I have always ran this tournament as "C" and lower tournament, so it will be NSA GOLD and Lower. I will allow each team to carry up to 2 NSA Elite/or up to 2 "B" ball players in ANY organization. As per NSA rules. Rosters will be checked with a photo ID before each team takes the field for the first game. Be at the fields in plenty of time to do this. If any player is in question, they will not be able to play until their classification is verified. Remember this is a FUN end of the year tournament. Everyone likes to win, but I will not tolerate any team that tries to stack a team etc. I have the final say in who is allowed to play.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
well if anyone looking to play let me know I had my whole team backout on me. Now since paid deposit working on getting team together I have 6 guys right now for sure. need of'ers

Mac, get ahold of me. I have a guy who is looking to play....

jshell73

Far from Normal
We need to think about renaming this from the mud bash to the Ice Bowl or Freeze Your Nuts Off Olympics. And the sad part is that it's early this year.

Randolph31

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know what the GD stands for in YG/GD? Or what name they normally play under. Pretty good team.

Woody54

Coach
If your not cheating your not trying that's for sure... Glad to see the owner of the park was on the winning team.. Had a blast even though didn't win a game just came up to have fun which I did.. Should of protested the winners def seen More than 2 B/elite players ;) Rip City/Wesley Law/Precision Recovery..

Woody54

Coach
We lost to K& B builders (not 100% sure right name of team) but it was like 36-35 in extra innings def a fun and heated game lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Best team we played all weekend was yg/gd

They handed it to us too. Granted we didn't hit very well, but they murdered the ball against us. It got to the point I was throwing garbage just to try and slow them down and they were still hitting it.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
They handed it to us too. Granted we didn't hit very well, but they murdered the ball against us. It got to the point I was throwing garbage just to try and slow them down and they were still hitting it.

They beat us by 7 I believe. It was 36-29