2014 Miken REV-EX

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Very solid bat. I have the balanced bat and its turning into fire right now..... Great bat for the price point too.

migz2302

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my revex in the mail in replacement for the new psycho I busted. Going to try it tonight

Interested to see how they compare , people are staying it feels like a one piece triad then I would hate it , the triad didn't feel as endloaded as te psycho and the barrel felt even softer than the psychos barrel , I want a rev ex so in for your feedback

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
Swung a buddy's the other night and it didn't feel soft to me. The ball screams off this bat it's not bad at all for the price IMO. I'm not sure on durability which is something I would like to know.

bulldog10

swamp donkey slayer
Swung a buddy's the other night and it didn't feel soft to me. The ball screams off this bat it's not bad at all for the price IMO. I'm not sure on durability which is something I would like to know.

rkelski

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested to see how they compare , people are staying it feels like a one piece triad then I would hate it , the triad didn't feel as endloaded as te psycho and the barrel felt even softer than the psychos barrel , I want a rev ex so in for your feedback
The Triad is Max load and the Psycho is supermax load. I am also needing a new bat and am interested in these comments

jaydubya

Z1000 Land
The Revex is definitely no joke. Ball absolutely flies off this bat. I hit it off a tee against my st100 and st100h. Exit speed definitely went to the stealths but the Revex held its own in distance. This bat only has like 80 cuts on it and is smokin the ball. Definitely swings light IMHO. I have the 28 Maxload .

rkelski

Addicted to Softballfans
I am swinging a 27oz older freak plus. when you say swings light should i stay at27oz or drop to 26oz to get the same swing feel?

jaydubya

Z1000 Land
It swings balanced. I usually swing 28endload or 30oz balanced bats and this swings like a balanced bat even though it has a Maxload.

Shortyaz69

Addicted to Softballfans
Doesnt feel anything like my Triad... And the Triad is silly hot right now!!!!!

Really? That's weird, the person that told me the barrels felt similar had been swinging both in the tournament that day. I'll have to swing em both see:D

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat is awesome! I got mine Monday and it was smoking hot 20-30 hits out of the wrapper. I've been swinging balanced Og Psychos since 09 and this may be the one true balanced bat that takes me away from it

DFRESH26

Banned User
Bat is awesome! I got mine Monday and it was smoking hot 20-30 hits out of the wrapper. I've been swinging balanced Og Psychos since 09 and this may be the one true balanced bat that takes me away from it

This was good to know!

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a 27 max weighed 27.1 on a scale swung nice , probally sold it to soon . got a new psycho instead .

b_u_c_k

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine yesterday.. About 100-125 swings on it and its definitely game ready.. Wouldnt be surprised if it failed next week in KC if I put anymore swings on it.

glovinitup

Addicted to Softballfans
I love mine. Balanced is sick. I usually like 2 piece bats but this is the exception to the rule. Def suggest it

jmf24

The Rookie
Dope!!!! Reading notn but good things about the Rev-Ex ....if it holds up to my 2011 worth Resmondo titan ill b impressd n much statisfied.....only bought cuz my league (manteca bld) enforcing all bats to carry the new utrip stamp.....
Should b getting mine by mon may 6th just in time for my game cant wait will return for a,full review next week

OSU02

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice bat but not a psycho. Wanted to get one but cant after bping it next to a psycho.

nsujared6

Manager
Stuff bat, decent pop but wouldn't call it hot. The one I swung had a few hundred hits on it. I was comparing it to a broken in vx2 and a z2000 so there was a noticeable difference. Still a good stick though.

chiefgator

Crafty Veteran
I just bought one. I get home in 2 weeks... can't wait to give it some cuts. I still 3 OG Psycho's, but I have to have a 2013 stamp for Disney.

jshell73

Far from Normal
Stuff bat, decent pop but wouldn't call it hot. The one I swung had a few hundred hits on it. I was comparing it to a broken in vx2 and a z2000 so there was a noticeable difference. Still a good stick though.

These are the types of reviews that help. Instead of everyone saying that every single new bat coming out is stooopid hot. The guy compares it to other very well known good bats.

jmf24

The Rookie
These are the types of reviews that help. Instead of everyone saying that every single new bat coming out is stooopid hot. The guy compares it to other very well known good bats.

ok im back for my review on the 2013/2014 MIKEN REV-EX USSSA UTRIP

MODEL:

-MaxLoad
-28oz

1.SWING&WEIGHT FEEL:
Its does not have the heavy endload feel but it doesnt feel like a balanced bat either. compared to my miken ultra (balanced) n my worth resmondo (endloaded lot heavier)
Im loving the swing as cuz im an endloaded type of guy.

2. GAME READY:
Id say yes after a couple of cuts this thing is fire not just hot after a couple of rounds of bp it broke in....id say 100-150 hits...you get really good shots straight out the wrapper (line drives distance around 305 hit 2hmrruns within first 20 hits)

3. REV-EX vs ASA Ultra & Worth Resmondo (2011 verzn)

hot as my ultra out the wrapper much more distance than the ultra as well...
once it broke in and opend up im hittn shots over 330ft easily....

line drives are smoking the sound is deadly

does it hold up in distance to my worth YES absolutely

4. BALLS used

STANDARD BLD STAMPED WORTH SOFTBALLS (MANTECA BIG LEAGUE DREAMS)
-Im not exactly sure wat core n compression they use but some said 44 core 375...(which is same as my standard ASA League)

Self opinions:

-i love this bat over my miken ultra and my demarini j3(im not a big fan of the 2-piece bat)
-im a power and distance hitter so anyone who loves endloaded give this bat a try..
-im def out hitting the asa ultra demarini j3a and keeping up with my resmondo..(out hitting my buddys psycho n triad...they got more hits on mine tooo)

-thats my .02 cents dnt believe the hype just try it yourself

-(also i only bought this bat because 1. my resmondo will b illegal next year (doesnt have the new utrip stamp ***n wakass rule) 2. i loved the success of my ultra asa n this is the utrip version)

:D:D:D:D:D

b_u_c_k

Addicted to Softballfans
130 swings and it tested right on the line in kc.. These bats are hot and feel great but i wouldn't take much bp.