For Sale 2015 _ 27oz Ressy Legit

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
Great bat, just not playing in a league that I can use it. Structurally sound, only field/bag wear. It is returnable.

SOLD for 165

IMG_6658.JPG IMG_6659.JPG IMG_6660.JPG IMG_6662.JPG IMG_6663.JPG IMG_6665.JPG

Last edited:

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
I know I filed them away somewhere. They are definitely expired, but I will send with the bat if I locate them. Just moved across the country, I have a few boxes to go through.

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
Feel free to ask any questions here, my inbox has room for you to send me anything also. Thanks

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes. It passed last summer, I haven't used it since August. It would be pure speculation if I said I knew the compression number.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^not sure how reasonable this request is. I'd say buyer should pay return shipping if seller accepts the option.

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
just covering my bases... last bat I bought on here failed compression... buyers response "its a used bat, I never had it tested.". So now I have a bat that's no good for any utrip play.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
If the seller agrees to the terms, that's fine. But I do not think this should become the norm. Where a seller is responsible for not selling a cracked or broken bat (things a seller can readily observe), compression numbers are not readily available. AND, some bat testers are novices and will return invalid/inaccurate results. Maybe they test the wrong (or right) spot, giving a reading different than that confirmed by the seller prior to sale.

To me, this is a slippery slope, an easy out for someone with buyers remorse. "Failed compression, take it back."

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry. I get the idea, but I really don't see myself doing that. I wish I had access to test it for you now, unfortunately I do not own the equipment to do so.