2015 Chance Crawford, Stretch19 unretires thread

Kcooper7

Star Player
That sucks. I haven't plaed any ASA since they switched to the .52's. How do they compare to the NSA .52 275's?

Country35

Banned User
They will be ok for the first few innings then get soft pretty fast. We hit em for lig all the time here, hr hitters will have no issue but the little guys won't see many mistake bombs.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
y'all are really really making me want to tag along with someone for this. lol

Stretch19

Grow up
someone go please stay with andy so he doesnt keep offering up his spare room and getting turned down...he wont kill you in his sleep...i dont think

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol that's cheap fir two nights. I don't have Jims money lol

lol, i wasn't saying it was expensive. i was saying it was so cheap i really should go... but unless my wife moves a birthday party to a week night instead of Saturday. there is just no way I'm going to be able to go.

County i really appreciate the offer, and i would take you up on it if i didn't have prier obligations.

Leftie22

Star Player
lol, i wasn't saying it was expensive. i was saying it was so cheap i really should go... but unless my wife moves a birthday party to a week night instead of Saturday. there is just no way I'm going to be able to go.

County i really appreciate the offer, and i would take you up on it if i didn't have prier obligations.

Birthdays and weddings are no Bueno on Saturdays!! Lol

Country35

Banned User
Chance Crawford Benefit Softball Tournament We will get this tournament in. If you have played in this tournament in the past you know we will play rain, snow, sunshine or all night under the lights. The tournament has been cancelled 1 time in the 34 years it has been played
Like · Reply · 1 · 16 hrs

Stretch19

Grow up
sucks i was apart of the 1 time its been cancelled...but also fun that i was apart of another one where we played all night long, a game at 5 am sunday morning as the sun comes up was pretty fun

Stretch19

Grow up
that was definitely fun, i wish you wouldnt have gotten put out so early, so we could have sent you packing, but going 8-2 and playing a game at 5 am on a sunday will be something i never forget

Country35

Banned User
that was definitely fun, i wish you wouldnt have gotten put out so early, so we could have sent you packing, but going 8-2 and playing a game at 5 am on a sunday will be something i never forget

1 F you
2 They still talk about APE and the bob marley looking dude
3. we finished at 10 pm, I got drunk, the next day was hellllla bad
4. I did something really morally bad that night so I dont forget it
5. F you

snoww01

The Veteran
Saw y'all were in D with us ...we play at 11 against j&j outsiders ....I have a bat josh biershenk told me to bring up to you for him leftie!!