2015 DeMarini CL22 ASA SBF Exclusive

86ER

Addicted to Softballfans
2015 DeMarini Juggernaut CL22

So as i read from the sf post its like the big brother to the j3a with end load and stiffer handle?? any word on this?

Joker

in the future, link to my thread that links to dumbassjames' thread that links to the sticky

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
whats the deal with these other stores saying they are getting some of these also? are they lying or is SBF sharing the wealth this time around?

Doug

Old and Grumpy
Because, if you went through Coach, you wouldn't have spent 'more'. AND you get to use it this year instead of waiting until next year!!!

The '14 12" AM Usa Edition is limited too, but you can bet your a$s that DeMarini will have a '15 regular issue with the same specs.

In for the 2015 "regular" one so I can beat the %$#@! out of it without feeling guilty!

colebbryant

Star Player
is $299.99 really the lowest price SBF will sell these for? love my Orange one, but $300 for a cosmetic change seems weird.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
is $299.99 really the lowest price SBF will sell these for? love my Orange one, but $300 for a cosmetic change seems weird.

I'd think that if you Pm'ed the right person, you could get this bat for two 10's and a 5 cheaper.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have both the Orange CL22ASA and the new Blue/Green CL22ASA both 27 ounce bats. They are both great, the 2015 feels a little heavier and is hotter faster. I will be buying another as soon as I sell off a few others this friday!!!!