2015 Demarini questions

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Anyone have a list and the specs of the new Demarini line? Just curious to see what they are coming out with this upcoming year. I had also heard some grumblings about them releasing a 1 piece. Thanks in advance.

Pretty

Softball is cool
Anyone have a list and the specs of the new Demarini line? Just curious to see what they are coming out with this upcoming year. I had also heard some grumblings about them releasing a 1 piece. Thanks in advance.

All you need to know is the 2015 line is the hottest one yet. :biggthumpup:

Ronnie G

Star Player
what's the "Insane" model about? is that utrip? i just saw a picture of it quick this morning on FB

jward

Starting Player
Ok so I just saw pix of the new Worth bat line in FB.
So why does Demarini wait so long to realease their bat pix...It's not that big if a ...if anything it would hype up the bats even more..imo
Hurry up already geeez....and the pricing is getting crazy because if this loonnnggg wait bs

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Ok so I just saw pix of the new Worth bat line in FB.
So why does Demarini wait so long to realease their bat pix...It's not that big if a ...if anything it would hype up the bats even more..imo
Hurry up already geeez....and the pricing is getting crazy because if this loonnnggg wait bs

Available much sooner than Easton.

AMathis

Star Player
As soon as one bat line realeases next years pics the other company is sooo slow...

Worth bats are releasing mid November, Demarinis aren't releasing until January (I think). If that's the case, pics will likely be released in December

OilCountryCanno

Star Player
They have a new bat called the Merciless, on the barrel says Made for Men and on the website "Hot out of the wrapper engineered for men's softball". Chicks will LOVE to swing this to spite the guys just as the guys love to swing their equivalent.

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
Demarini does too many exclusives, and not enough full release bats, and especially not enough full release utrip bats.

Pretty

Softball is cool
Demarini does too many exclusives, and not enough full release bats, and especially not enough full release utrip bats.

But the nice part is you can buy it and try it. Since they are exclusive and their regular are not over produced like Easton/Worth etc, they hold their value better. When the new line comes out you can buy their regular line for about $230 NIW and if you don't like it turn around and sell if for $215. Exclusives, some people make a couple bucks off of them after they have tried. Eastons go for $230 NIW and 10 hits later you will be lucky to get $185 for it.

dothedew23

Addicted to Softballfans

There will be 7 in line models next year. CL22,utrip 12in Aftermath,and the true one will be the only utrip models in the line. You will have other utrip options as exclusives

Pretty

Softball is cool
There will be 7 in line models next year. CL22,utrip 12in Aftermath,and the true one will be the only utrip models in the line. You will have other utrip options as exclusives

The ASA Aftermath still going to be 13" balanced? Can you confirm or deny?

DemarDC

Banned User
If they make an usssa aftermath every other bat company can hang their cleats up. That's ball game. It'll be the best selling bat of all time in its first year.