2015 Last At Bat Thread

BullFrog21

Addicted to Softballfans
Last AB of the season. Freedom worlds In Valdosta GA.played 6 games in a row thru the losers bracket before running out of gas and hitting a wall.. hit a 3run shot to RC to keep us in the game when we needed 2 to keep from getting run ruled in the third. wound up losing by 20+ in the 4th. Lost to a very good team from Ohio (Two scoops). STILL had a damn good time

Finally had a solidly hit ball that I thought was heading to the outfield for a hit, but the short stop somehow made a snow cone catch on it for the second out of the game.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Morning: Pop out to the third baseman trying to yank it over the short stops head into the gap.

Night: Shot over the shortstops head that he somehow ran down and caught bare handed.

LOL.... A shot huh? Im not sure it was a "shot" if the SS could run it down and bare hand it

LOL.... A shot huh? Im not sure it was a "shot" if the SS could run it down and bare hand it

He made a great move on it and could not get his glove on it in time and was forced to catch it bare handed. It would have been a hit of he didn't catch it. It was a shot cause I was the one that hit it and it was the only time that I was able to have a good clean swing on a ball that took off when I made contact.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
He made a great move on it and could not get his glove on it in time and was forced to catch it bare handed. It would have been a hit of he didn't catch it. It was a shot cause I was the one that hit it and it was the only time that I was able to have a good clean swing on a ball that took off when I made contact.

haha ok dude...whatever you have to tell yourself.

SammyJaxxx

Starting Player
Last at bat of the season: led off the 7th inning with a walk. We were down two. I stood on first and watched the next three batters hit weak fly balls.
Wish I had a better story.