2015 Miken ASA Model Releases

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Anyone know when these previews/sneak peeks will be released? and actual release dates? Last year sneak peeks were around this time with releases in Nov, Dec.

Do worth 40

Addicted to Softballfans
I was ganna say... A lot of guys are calling the new psycho coming out a 2015... I dnt understand that

Jordan9215

Star Player
Yup, Izzy Psycho is labeled as 2014. I asked same question about Psychos. I guess we should've just said "Next year's bats"...

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
The manufacturers are not calling them 2014 or 2015 bats. It's sites that are trying too hard to sell the new thing; the same manfacturers that are advertising the new ASA only bats as 100 mph. The current bats out are 2013s. Because Miken released the white ultra before the ultra max, does not make the max a 2014 bat.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
The manufacturers are not calling them 2014 or 2015 bats. It's sites that are trying too hard to sell the new thing; MEANING WE WILL SEE THE NEW RELEASES LABELED AS 2015'S IN MOST SITES the same manfacturers that are advertising the new ASA only bats as 100 mph. The current bats out are 2013s. Because Miken released the white ultra before the ultra max, does not make the max a 2014 bat.

Thats why some of us are asking on info for "2015" models, since they will be labeled that in 95% of sites selling them.

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
youtube K Filby... i saw him swingin some new ones w Vega on a softball site and they were next years models they have a lime green or neon yellow freak 705x and some others i saw ...

Super