2016 Brett Helmer - Swing it 900

JPG

Lefty
Hitting the 900 mark on the new 2016 Helmer.
Had a pleasure swinging away trying to break it in more with some boyz.

Some new thoughts:
The helmer feels softer then the Torq and def breaks in way faster.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHBbQhitW84[/ame]

JPG

Lefty
Got one on order. Can't wait to break it in. Do they feel heavy. Got a 26.5 coming my way

I can't speak for whats to come because I have a early version of the bat. I have only tested out a matte and glossy finish model at 27.5 and they come in at 28.2 - I usually swing 26 end loaded sticks but this feels great and does not feel like you have a weight at the end. Its a great made stick. I can't wait to get myself a 26.5 to try. If you like 26oz I think you will love it.

Jayfehr23

Extra Hitter
I can't speak for whats to come because I have a early version of the bat. I have only tested out a matte and glossy finish model at 27.5 and they come in at 28.2 - I usually swing 26 end loaded sticks but this feels great and does not feel like you have a weight at the end. Its a great made stick. I can't wait to get myself a 26.5 to try. If you like 26oz I think you will love it.

Right on bro. Thx for the feedback.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Its a teammate, so not second hand info, will have said unicorn in hand soon supposedly, has hit proto.... Will share with the sbf homies immediately if im allowed. You're close on the egg, keep working.

Ballisttic

Star Player
Its a teammate, so not second hand info, will have said unicorn in hand soon supposedly, has hit proto.... Will share with the sbf homies immediately if im allowed. You're close on the egg, keep working.

Dangit, dangit the suspense is killing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>paulyp lol

PaulyP1

Banned User
Dangit, dangit the suspense is killing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>paulyp lol

Haha I know what it is. I've known for a while, cannot say anything yet. There's a few board guys who know. As soon as I'm given the OK, I'll post it all. The thing is that usually as soon as a rep or anyone hears something they spill it on here. I have to wait.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Haha I know what it is. I've known for a while, cannot say anything yet. There's a few board guys who know. As soon as I'm given the OK, I'll post it all. The thing is that usually as soon as a rep or anyone hears something they spill it on here. I have to wait.

I hit haven't hit it yet, was told game changer, I'm a Miken guy though. That said I'm interested. It's pretty too ain't it?

PaulyP1

Banned User
I hit haven't hit it yet, was told game changer, I'm a Miken guy though. That said I'm interested. It's pretty too ain't it?

Potentially yes. I never bank on anything until I see it or hear anything solid. I've seen how fast things change over the last few months, so who knows.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Potentially yes. I never bank on anything until I see it or hear anything solid. I've seen how fast things change over the last few months, so who knows.

Agreed.
Seems to me their 16 strategy is loosen the bats up and tct everything. Gotta compete with Miken/Worth, they took over in 14 with their 2pc line. We will see.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Agreed.
Seems to me their 16 strategy is loosen the bats up and tct everything. Gotta compete with Miken/Worth, they took over in 14 with their 2pc line. We will see.

Based on JPG and Touch's reviews sounds like the '16 line breaks in faster than last year's Eastons but still not nearly as fast as Miken/Worth.

JPG

Lefty
Based on JPG and Touch's reviews sounds like the '16 line breaks in faster than last year's Eastons but still not nearly as fast as Miken/Worth.

I use to like demarini because it was enjoyable fast, Then they got the paint issue that makes me sick. Now swinging miken for a few years now I am now going full force with easton.

These bats allow for massive bp and you get your moneys worth. I hope they keep there durability and so far they have. Easton will be a big game changer for 2016. Everyone will be on the miken hype and thats fine but I am jumping off that train. Easton TIME baby.