2016 CFB Thrad

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Wow Troy got robbed. Goal line fumble returned for a td and they didn't even review. Refs said they blew it dead. Bs

chacha15

rec chip
Utah vs BYU should've kicked the extra pt and go to OT but anything can happen in College.

Arizona st vs Texas Tech is still on dude from Arizona with like 8 tds

chacha15

rec chip
who is gonna beat these guys

giphy.gif

Morris

The Rookie
Only 6 returning starters total, three offensive lineman without a start to begin the year. Lmfao get used to it.

Morris

The Rookie
You're high. If ole miss wasn't such a sloppy ****show, bama wouldn't be in the top 8 right now.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate to admit it but I think Michigan is 1-2 years off from giving Ohio St a real challenge.

Harbaugh has them closer but the depth isn't quite there yet. Need a few more recruiting cycles to tighten it up.

Morris

The Rookie
They're missing a couple guys yet due to injury I believe. They've gotten a lot better, but I think our defense would have their way with speight.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Right now, they probably would with Speight. At this time last year, the same coulda been said about Ruddock but Ruddock was about one of the only positives last year in that game (despite being pressured and no run game). Harbaugh might mature Speight similarly by then.

The problem is Michigan's o-line. Virtually the same last year and not much better this year. Barring some magic, Speight is gonna be rushed to make plays and the running game is going to struggle.

Also, running QBs are making bigger plays here and there on the D. They've been able to overcome it but they won't have an overall better talent luxury against JT and crew like they have against Colorado etc. If if they sell out to stop JT, you got Weber and WRs that will be more mature by then.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i have a son.....

if he ever drops the football 1 yard before he gets in the endzone i'm going on the field and slapping him for everyone to see.....

of all the stuipd **** in life, that's way the hell up there

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont have much faith in my son ever dropping a td while playing for oklahoma though....

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Jabril Peppers is Dylan McCaffery with open field tackling skills.

Last week he played: LB, DB, RB, WR, KR, PR.

Stretch19

Grow up
oh, cause Dylan McCaffery is a HS senior who plays QB and has committed to Michigan; you said he was him, so i figured he was a HS qb