2016 Demarini Deuce

TRaj2327

From what I am hearing the Duece is in the same mold as the Juice not the RD28.
And it will not have the Same price tag as the Insanes. $25 cheaper!!!

Same mold? So it's a 2.25" diameter barrel? :thumb:
The Juice was a 13" barrel. All of these new Juggys are 12"

Certainly not the "same mold"

efigueroa12

Addicted to Softballfans
Same mold? So it's a 2.25" diameter barrel? :thumb:
The Juice was a 13" barrel. All of these new Juggys are 12"

Certainly not the "same mold"

Im just quoting what I was told. I asked if it was gonna be anything like the Rd28 or Juice. And I was told it was told it would be more like the juice,

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested on these new Demarini Usssa stamped bats... I wanna comeback to DeMarini, hope they are the real deal...

z-grip

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine today. These have a good amount of endload with tapered handle by the knob. Looks like it came straight from the University of Miami. Hopefully I'll get to swing it tomorrow.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's all I give a **** about. Is it stiff or flexy? I only swing 2 bats. Future(stiff) and Juggy(flexy).

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Here's all I give a **** about. Is it stiff or flexy? I only swing 2 bats. Future(stiff) and Juggy(flexy).

Its flexy bro- Same TR3 Flo handle as the Black Juggy '14 model. With the extra endload, it should swing very whippy... will wait for more reviews... the OVL is a sweet looking bat... wonder what happened here... lol.

efigueroa12

Addicted to Softballfans
These aren't mine A guy I know got these they are 26&27oz. He said the EL is really big. I haven't had time to go check them out. I'm waiting for my 26oz to come in

2016 Demarini Deuce 34/27 Review

Scale weight 27.35

Swings a bit heavier than that. Reminds me of the old rd 28 and last year’s 27.5 insane in feel. Once I got used to the end load, the bat was fun.

Hit on a baseball field 330 LF,380 CF, 340 RF

About 120 hits off of a tee, mixed bag of 52’s 44’s and fun stuff

had a metallic sound at first but no big deal, I think this will be a great bat with more swings, it seems to hit the 52’s very well even though I don’t have that many of them. I didn’t get any 52’s over the 330 ft fence but was able to hit the fence on the fly a good number of times. Even though this is a dual stamp bat, it still gets the new ASA stamp performance. Hits the 44’s very well and will only get better with more swings. This bat will reach the normal 300 ft fence with no problem with any ball and is a lot of fun with the hard balls.

I like the tapered handle, no need for a knob cuff, not crazy for the grip, but nothing a lizard skin can’t fix. After 120 swings with mixed balls, no webbing or paint cracks, still looks new. I can’t wait to get around 500 hits on this bat; it will be a ball launcher.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Is the endload is huge? Bigger than insane Asa and future? Didn't like the endload of the future but love my Asa insanes from last year

Last edited:

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
for those that have the bat....does it match the Juice endload? I loved the 26 and 27oz Juice endloads and haven't found a demarini to match it yet.....