2016 Demarini Deuce

bird25

34/30 Club #25
worth the premium people are paying?

If I only had 1 bat then I would say it is worth the premium.

The omega is the second best dual stamp I have swung and I would put it at the top of the demar dually list.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Omega was hotter much quicker, but haven't put enough swings on my deuce to know the final result. Omega was crisper and had more feedback to me.

Endloads comparable? Oh and whats the rocket Launcher? Sorry never heard about that or who it's made by...

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Endloads comparable? Oh and whats the rocket Launcher? Sorry never heard about that or who it's made by...

In the 28, the endloads are comparable.

Part of the reason I prefer the launcher is that it comes in 29.5 with a nice endload, if the omega or deuce came in 30 it would be better for me.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
In the 28, the endloads are comparable.

Part of the reason I prefer the launcher is that it comes in 29.5 with a nice endload, if the omega or deuce came in 30 it would be better for me.

Ya I prefer the Deuce over other bats I have just because of the endload. I'm pretty sure that I don't have it broke in (I hope) and that it will get better but I'm so much more confident swinging it because of the ways its weighted.

Thanks MIke!!!! wasn't sure what company that was from. Combat. Are they or did they go out of business? If so going to be hard to find those pretty soon.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Just diagonal webbing or a shark coming to bite me?

Looks like the beginning of the end to me. What weight, how many hits you got on it and what balls are you hitting ?
I've tried beating mine up with harder balls and mine looks pretty minty still. JS

Jangle.Leg

Lighter the better!
Looks like the beginning of the end to me. What weight, how many hits you got on it and what balls are you hitting ?
I've tried beating mine up with harder balls and mine looks pretty minty still. JS
I have the 26. I'd say between 1,200 and 1,500. Half were 52s the other half a mix of 40s and 44s with the occasional blue dot.

Addicted to Softballfans
New composite material? IDK, but it looks like way too many diagonal lines for it to be a cracked bat and it does look like the spiral webbing on bats from those other bat companies

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Just diagonal webbing or a shark coming to bite me?
Ouch...Ya I thought these were pretty tough. Mine has been so far but I babied it a bit...rotating and only hitting 52s when it was cold out. I've hit harder stuff in the warmer weather...nothing showing up yet.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
New composite material? IDK, but it looks like way too many diagonal lines for it to be a cracked bat and it does look like the spiral webbing on bats from those other bat companies

Hmmmm, upon closer visual inspection. It really does look like spirals.

Jangle.Leg

Lighter the better!
I put about 50 more swings on her and she looks the same. I have been swinging it in all temperatures. It has that shark tooth thing going on near the end cap and the spirals seemed to be at the same angle and evenly spaced which had me worried. It hits every ball very well. It may be just a couple feet behind a mercy (best ASA bat I've swung) for distance.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I put more swings on the deuce this past Sunday. Mix of 44's and 52"s. 52's were pretty old and a bit mushy ( Not my BP balls this time. ) Distance with 52's is getting better. Bat absolutely crushes the 44's. Ive hit this bat with all balls in all temps. My 28 is a tank. If I had to only swing a new stamp bat. It would be the deuce.

Reactions: #25

Addicted to Softballfans
I sold my 26oz Deuce because it was too light but dam did it hit good. I wish it were a 27oz

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
I dry swung the 26 and if was just a tad light. The 27 is perfect. It's light but has the endload that comes around. I've been hitting 52's and 44's with some harder stuff here and there. It does well with the 52's, gaming it right now. Not sure what it'll do when the temps get warm/hot but I love the way the ball jumps off of it(feel). Hoping it'll get better. Plan on doing a bunch of BP this coming week with it since we have a buy. Temps are suppose to be in the 90's so I can really give it a test against some of my warm weather bats ( 14 juggy and 15 usa flipper).

Reactions: #25

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I put more swings on the deuce this past Sunday. Mix of 44's and 52"s. 52's were pretty old and a bit mushy ( Not my BP balls this time. ) Distance with 52's is getting better. Bat absolutely crushes the 44's. Ive hit this bat with all balls in all temps. My 28 is a tank. If I had to only swing a new stamp bat. It would be the deuce.

Mine is around 200 swings now and hits the harder balls very well, 2 lines of webbing so far, but minty otherwise.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine is around 200 swings now and hits the harder balls very well, 2 lines of webbing so far, but minty otherwise.

I have to check my closer...it's killing the harder stuff, thinking it has more to do with the endload than anything else. Gamer for 52/300's right now but haven't really have to play in heat yet.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
More BP with the Deuce today. 70° while hitting. 52's only. Tattoo's and Evil game balls. Deuce was crushing. Officially my hottest new stamp ( yes, hotter than my J4 and J5. All 28 oz. btw. ) Gonna start gaming the Deuce next week. EDIT: Not a single line of webbing to be seen.

Last edited:

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
More BP with the Deuce today. 70° while hitting. 52's only. Tattoo's and Evil game balls. Deuce was crushing. Officially my hottest new stamp ( yes, hotter than my J4 and J5. All 28 oz. btw. ) Gonna start gaming the Deuce next week. EDIT: Not a single line of webbing to be seen.

Same here...I'm gaming it over my J4 27oz and Cluggy. I just feel so comfortable with it plus it's hitting very well. I couldn't see any webbing yet but thinking it's getting there. I'm hoping the weather stays nice but if it gets hot then I'll see how it handles the 52's. Have 2 other team members that are using it.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Same here...I'm gaming it over my J4 27oz and Cluggy. I just feel so comfortable with it plus it's hitting very well. I couldn't see any webbing yet but thinking it's getting there. I'm hoping the weather stays nice but if it gets hot then I'll see how it handles the 52's. Have 2 other team members that are using it.

I just get a better feel while hitting with the deuce. It just suits me. Think I'm gonna sell some bats