2016 juggy ovl

Bagz

Bang!!
Any updated detailed reviews on the OVL with 200+ hits?

What do these test at new in wrapper?

Carguy209

Manager
Is it even worth the wait, I'm thinking about canceling and going with the Juggy Og or aftermath og. I know it's new but not a whole lot of chatter.

sun5150

Got a 26 that weights 26.5.

One of the thinner handle bats I have used with the original grip on it.

Hit about 50 mixed balls off the tee and it felt good.

For a 26 it does have an good end load feel to it. At least for me.

I think if you remove the grip and just use tape the bat will have a little more end load feel.

I'm going to try and get it tested with an ASA tester.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Any more opinions here? Seems like a lot of conflicting information in this thread (balanced/endloaded, stiff/flexy, soft barrel/crazy high comp tests, etc.). Is the OVL worth the extra $$, or should I just grab a '16 OG Juggy on clearance?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Any more opinions here? Seems like a lot of conflicting information in this thread (balanced/endloaded, stiff/flexy, soft barrel/crazy high comp tests, etc.). Is the OVL worth the extra $$, or should I just grab a '16 OG Juggy on clearance?

16 juggy on clearance

Jangle.Leg

Lighter the better!
My OVL was nasty outta the wrapper with 40 and 44s. Hottest bat out of the wrapper for me. I hated the j3 4 and 5. Worst feeling bats ever. It has a little flex but nothing crazy. The end load is more than my 25.5 future. Balance point is an inch closer the end cap. It took me a while to hit 52s well with it, idk if it was a mental thing or what.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Was not impressed with the OVL. Wasn't terrible, but nothing what I expected. I'm sure it'll open up to be a good bat like the rest of the D's, but I would swing the OG over the OVL in a heartbeat

Cali_4sb

Coach
Took my ovl out of thevwrappee yesterday at league. 91 at 630pm. Using 40/275 lexum's and I was impressed! mines a 26oz. The exit speed was there. I'm sure after 1-200 hits it'll be really nice. This year I've like the juggys more then my flippers. Ovl will stay and hopefully my duce comes sooon

erice21

Extra Hitter
I have about 150 hits on my 16' OVL. I bought it to replace my 14' Juggy after it finally broke (well over 3000 hits). So far the OVL compared to the 14' Juggy feels pretty similar to me in terms of EL and swing though the handle is narrower. Out of the wrapper I think it has more pop then my 14' did though it isn't close to the broken in 14'. The main difference I noticed was that the OVL has a larger sweet spot out of the wrapper and was more forgiving of getting jammed. I like it a lot so far. Demarini was kind enough to send me a new 16' OG to replace my "no return" 14'. Haven't swung it yet but am looking forward to comparing the two. Like so many others say, find a bat that works well for your individual swing and stick with it. The OVL suits mine.

WhoAmI

Any updated opinions/reviews? Anyone test it with an ASA tester? I have a 27oz with about 100 swings. It definitely has a good EL. Hoping it opens up more.

WhoAmI

I now have ~500 swings on my ASA OVL and it's a beast. Crushing the ball and keeping up with my AM OG. Definitely impressed with her. Curious what it will test now that it opened up.

strutzi

I wanted to buy it today... no international shipping... and all other sellers don´t want to do the same Price... :(