2016 Last AB Thread

milesej05

The Rookie
Buddy in the stands said that if I hit it oppo that I had to buy him a bottle of Crown Apple. Ended up pulling the ball to right center and cleared the 300' fence by 30'. Twas nice

sosa2314

Laser show
HR to Center. Han Solo style. Was trying to drive the ball and it just carried. Bottom of 7 in the IF game. Oops.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
After being out 3 weeks with a bruised bone in my foot - 1 hopper through the infield that the RF misplayed and I ended up on second.

LoudMouf

Starting Player
Unfortunately a middle shot which almost took an unprotected pitcher's head clean off. I am not proud about it, esp being the pitcher is a friend of mine and I truly didnt mean to do it.

Had it been about a foot and an half more to the left it would have hit him square in the nose. What scared me is he never even reacted til the ball was passing second base, it honestly kinda shocked me, i say that is my last at bat because he intentionally walked me my true last at bat.

jeffro1265

Mile high pop up to deep center. Caught about 4 feet from the 305 fence.

At bat before that was a liner for a double, and before that a home run.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Off the top rail of the fence for a 3 run inside-the-park HR. 6" higher would've been a DBO. Sounds pretty good, but it was my only hit in a 1-4 night. :/

jeffro1265

Split the left/left c gap for a double with a hard liner. Lost all 3 tournament games because the rest of our team couldn't hit the ball out of the infield.

I went 6/9 on the day. Over the fence HR, a triple, and several doubles. Had a single in there somewhere.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Grounder through 5 hole for a single. That's the end of summer league, batted .624 on the season. Not great, not bad either.