2016 Last AB Thread

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Solo shot to dead center.

Apparently 90% of SBF can't hit it less than 300' but this is the first multi-HR game of my life. Brag post? Hell yes.

Cags

Star Player
Down 1 run no outs with a runner on second and third. A single wins the game. I pop up to just behind first and he botches it but no one advanced. My brother hits a sac fly to tie it. Next guy pops up to pitcher and then a fly out. We wen't 3 extra innings but finally won the damn thing the next inning.

WillW3

Starting Player
Liner over 3B down the line for a double in an attempt to beat the sorriest team in our league. We lost. Deserved it.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
Sky high, lazy fly ball to RC with the bases juiced and 1 out. RC didn't even have to move to catch it.

I also like how everyone on the board bats 1.000 in their last AB.

Houdini5150

Addicted to Softballfans
Double to left that fieider bobbled, 3rd base coach told me to go to 3rd. I was gunned out at 3rd. Everyone else gave me **** for making the 3rd out at 3rd... No **** but 3rd base coach told me otherwise. lol.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
2 run HR to tie us in the bottom of the last inning of the championship. We won 3 batters later.
Solo shot to dead center.

Apparently 90% of SBF can't hit it less than 300' but this is the first multi-HR game of my life. Brag post? Hell yes.
Sky high, lazy fly ball to RC with the bases juiced and 1 out. RC didn't even have to move to catch it.

I also like how everyone on the board bats 1.000 in their last AB.
I just waited until I had something good to brag about.

Hammer0220

Manager
5 foot line drive just to the left of SS for a single. Finished 3 for 4 with 2 RBIs. All singles. Pissed at myself because the 0 was bases loaded nobody out and I grounded into a FC and only got the 1 RBI.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
3/4 on the night, but the last AB was a liner over the pitcher for a solid single, scoring a run and putting a guy on 3rd.....

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
Rolled over one and dribbled one into CF which i stretched into a double because it died in the grass :D haha

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4xRalZuAg[/ame]

Swung at ball 4 like a genius. Icing on the cake for a crappy day at the dish. :(

Team won, so I guess I shouldn't complain.