2016 Last AB Thread

huzzdog

retired
dbo.. i hit 9 consecutive ground balls to third or short in a double header.. got so pissed i banged one for an out

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Stand-up double preceded by 3HR's. How I got to bat three times before we used up five I do not know. We usually use all five the first time through the order.

LoudMouf

Starting Player
Straight gapper in center/ right gap to the fence.

****ty part was my team couldnt hit tonight so my Last AB was my ONLY AB tonight. 1-1 way to pad that batting average. Lol

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Line Drive down the RF line for a stand up double. Slow out of the box cause I was sure 1b would have caught it. He probably could have if he had tried

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow, two posts in a row for me here. Tourney day, anyway my last at bat was smoked over third for a much needed single

b#7

CAPN MORGAN
infield hit...championship game trying to hit the hole between the pitcher and the 2B and the 2B made a nice diving back hand. I hustled my old butt to first and beat the throw.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Grand slam into the woods. My cousin was pitching for the other team. Granted it was wiffle ball at my grandpa's house but I just wanted to post that I hit a grand slam. :D