2016 Limited Release Helmer Flex ASA & USSSA

ussery4

The Veteran
This Easton is the real deal. It has a soft barrel and the sweetspot is huge. The Flex that I have has about 125-150 swings and it is game ready.

If you all would like me to, and if I remember, I will video some at bp today.

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
This Easton is the real deal. It has a soft barrel and the sweetspot is huge. The Flex that I have has about 125-150 swings and it is game ready.

If you all would like me to, and if I remember, I will video some at bp today.

Please do. Need to see this bat hit at least something before I throw money at it.

ussery4

The Veteran
I was able to get one round of bp in before the rain hit yesterday. Can I post a video straight to this thread without having to post it on youtube?

Thanks.

ussery4

The Veteran
Easton Flex bp

[ame="https://youtu.be/O1GTVXsawdY"]https://youtu.be/O1GTVXsawdY[/ame]

The bat had around 125-150 swings on it in the video. Very soft feel and forgiving on mis-hits.

Last edited:

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
What weight you swinging? This flex looks like strait fire!! Thinking I may need one of these! Just not sure if I want the helmer flex or reckoning?? Decisions decisions!!

Last edited:

ussery4

The Veteran
27 oz. The weighting is perfect in my opinion. Not a sledgehammer feel like the 2 oz endload Eastons in the past. I don't like to hype up bats, but this one is a must have Easton.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
27 oz. The weighting is perfect in my opinion. Not a sledgehammer feel like the 2 oz endload Eastons in the past. I don't like to hype up bats, but this one is a must have Easton.

Can you compare weighting to say an OG Flex or CNT+? Trying to figure what weight to go. Swing 28's in those, but have been happier with 27 on my Wegs.

ussery4

The Veteran
June 1st is the date I believe.

I can't compare as I have never swung either of those. Sorry. I would say you would be safe with a 28, as it is just a 1 oz endload across the board.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Hmm. May just go 27 and adjust. I am losing more strength than gaining it nowadays.

Both my teammate and I swung a 26.5oz demo utrip flex this weekend at our tourney. My teammate was 3-4 with it and me 1-1. He hit the ball hard every time. I believe it had 100 or less cuts on it. My one hit was a liner off of the fence but I was out front with the bat feeling light for me even only being .5 oz less than my normal 27oz bats. I couldn't tell if the bat felt soft or not but my teammate said he wasn't super fond of it feeling soft for an Easton. That being said I still may get one at 27.5 because the el felt minimal which is what I like. That or I need to find a 27.5 demo for Bp.

maxx189

Addicted to Softballfans
I was swinging a 2016 DC-42 since the end of April and my friend pushed me to buy the new flex.

I picked the 28oz and wow....

I'd say, performance wise it's almost head to head with any Miken or Worth.

Feeling wise, It's been a long time since I had that much fun swinging a bat. The feeling is amazing and you can easily feel the ball getting crushed. The sound is really great too.

Savalicious

They Call Me Hollywood
I hit an absolute bomb with mine lefty. Didn't make any good contact right. So bp it Saturday and maybe video it for you guys.