2017 Line

Hogrider

Just got the scoop there is no "regular" Juggy for the ASA fellas, only the OLV...I personally thought the OLV was a wiff by DeMarini last year. Also, the ASA mercy looks awful. Super disappointed with the ASA line for 2017. So glad I still have the J3A and just picked up a 2014 juggy NIW.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
I owned a '16 OG for less than a day. Hit a bucket of balls with it before a friend bought it off me. Was still minty, so tighter than my '14, but wasn't bad by any means. I can't be a good judge, but I wouldn't call the '16 OG Juggy a "wiff." I liked it.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Just got the scoop there is no "regular" Juggy for the ASA fellas, only the OLV...I personally thought the OLV was a wiff by DeMarini last year. Also, the ASA mercy looks awful. Super disappointed with the ASA line for 2017. So glad I still have the J3A and just picked up a 2014 juggy NIW.

To each their own, I like the look of the mercy and the ovl performs as well for me as any Asa since the j3a

RustyShakleford

(Also, rusty can't be considered a good judge either. He has 3 he is looking to unload. Has a slight bias.)
since all the juggys have been the same since the j3a, no bias. other then the silvers that were missing the rod in the handle

people like to think they are feeling or sensing something they aren't

DirtyDick74

Player forever
I swing ASA insane blackout, my teammate has a ASA OVL Juggy, I asked to swing it in a game he said sure....... let me say you will not be disappointed. the distance and exit speed rival the top ASA sticks on the market. Give them 200 swings and forget about anything else. OVL's are sweet.

Hogrider

Maybe I just cant hit the OLV... Who knows. You guys seem to like the OLV more than the 14' and 15'. Maybe I have to try again.
I still disagree with the OG. not a fan.

TRaj2327

What's an OLV? LMK.

I'm not sure how anyone could think the Mercy looks bad - it looks pretty basic to me. None of the designs this year are very outlandish really.

Dan411

Star Player
What's an OLV? LMK.

I'm not sure how anyone could think the Mercy looks bad - it looks pretty basic to me. None of the designs this year are very outlandish really.
I agree about the Mercy. They dialed it back in my opinion. Basically a white bat with a flash of color.

Hogrider

I guess I'm Just Not a big color guy. The black juggy was the perfect paint job. All this red stuff is flashy. At least it's not highlighter yellow or monsta flames.

So tell me more how the OLV is as good as the original juggy.... maybe I just needed 200 more swinging s. what are we speaking of?
I need me some Handle flex! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the OLV is stiffer?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I guess I'm Just Not a big color guy. The black juggy was the perfect paint job. All this red stuff is flashy. At least it's not highlighter yellow or monsta flames.

So tell me more how the OLV is as good as the original juggy.... maybe I just needed 200 more swinging s. what are we speaking of?
I need me some Handle flex! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the OLV is stiffer?

To me the ovl is more flex than the juggy OG, but I think they are both really good once they are broken in.

Otisface

OVL is definitely stiffer, but it's still a Juggy. Barrel feels the same and once it's broken in it performs about the same. Fun bat, once you get some swings on it.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I could care less about what a bat (paint job) looks like, the only thing that does is makes me feel anal about swinging it and scratching it up lol..

Performance.. Ijs!

TRaj2327

The handle is more about feel than flex. If you think you're flexing a bat pre-contact, take one of your composite handled bats, lay it on the ground, and apply some pressure on the handle. Report back with how much it flexes and if you think that actually equates to a swing. Keep in mind, the swing doesn't apply force the same way as stepping on the handle does. I swing harder than most and change between bats/handles interchangeably.

LS AzZkIkr

Manager
So what are these bats the replacements for? No stadium, no ONE, and what's this "dinger slinger" and DB44 juggy?