2017 Line

joey311

Star Player
My j5 is great bat for me but it's going to bust soon. So now I'm torn between the ovo and the Enzo as a return (if it really is a stacked composite) decisions, decisions

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone had any experience with the new Utrip juggy yet? Tempted to get one. Liked last years version. Just curious if it breaks in faster.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Heard Dinger Slinger was 13inch.....anyone swing one yet to confirm? that will make all the difference in the world for me buying one

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
9 9 b a t s had 12inch paraflex...its all across the board. Why should the consumer be this confused about the specs of a bat? C'mon demarini fix the problems.

RustyShakleford

i'm still seeing stuff all over the place on the dinger slinger. 12", 13", parafex, divergence. i understand that is demarini but their own catalog said paraflex

VBdSJQZ.jpg

and demarini said paraflex in this release

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
does it say anywhere divergence gap composite? I know it reads paraflex composite in some places. I don't have enough time to search the deep depths of the interwebz

THESHOE

Starting Player
Pooh compared to Newbreed.

Felt crappy like a typical Uflip (no idea if same tech, came out of it not caring).

Newbreed was 12" midload feel and hot af from get go.

Hate bendy handles but dig Freak 30? Hit this.

That gear you wanted CL22 to start at & reach? Newbreed.

Within 100 cuts this now hangs with any other good worked in Utrips; Hawk, Miken, Worth, Flex...

no one seems to know what the slinger is yet. multiple places have different descriptions

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Does anyone know if they will offer a balanced utrip bat (pref with 13" barrel)?

Looking to compliment my 2016 OG asa flipper, picked up a uflip and I'm on the fence..

Addicted to Softballfans
I have last year's ASA Juggy OVL, bought it with about 50 swings on it. Nothing special, after a good BP session and about 200 swings added to it, it was sending them out. Our league fields are 300' with 8' fences. It just took a few swings to open up. Looking forward to see what its like with 500+ swings