2017 Nighthawk Review

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken and Worth bats can be ad for $225 and have always had a return....Nighthawks simply will not sell at that price...good bats but not quite as good as Miken/Worth...I am trying to sell last years Nighthawk and at $80 still can't get rid of it...

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken and Worth bats can be ad for $225 and have always had a return....Nighthawks simply will not sell at that price...good bats but not quite as good as Miken/Worth...I am trying to sell last years Nighthawk and at $80 still can't get rid of it...

I am not posting on here to dispute anyone about selling price of bats. I was simply making a statement.

I am not on this thread to talk about any other manufacturer, as I was trying to stay relevant to discussing about the Night Hawk line. If the Nighthawk doesn't suit your swing, I can accept that. I have found a lot of people give up on Mizuno bats way too soon. But, saying that the Mizuno bats are not as good as Worth and Miken,,is a matter of opinion. I would match my NH u-trip against any Miken or Worth stock bat any day of the week. If you want to say that Miken and Worth are more popular brands, I would say yes, from what I see here in Florida in league and tournaments. I can't speak for the rest of the U.S. or Canada.

80.00 for a Nighthawk is a great price.

wacko

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello what nh are you selling for 80 the Utrip and what's the weight thanks

wacko

Addicted to Softballfans
We have 6 USSSA demo bats up here in Canada and we haven't broke one yet. Hitting in domes and cages that usually sit around 15-20 celcius. Have a 27 Robo with over 1500 hits that is just crazy. Not even webbing yet.
Hello I live in Canada myself and was wondering iff you would sell or trade that 1500 hit nh or any other ones 27 or 28 oz your might have thanks