2017 Torch

kratos1981

Still waiting for the DNA Mutated. I dont know if I could get use to a 25-26oz bat. I know the Mutated will come in 27 which is still light but I love my 2016 Torch which is a 27 so i'm hoping for better.

Hogrider

Still waiting for the DNA Mutated. I dont know if I could get use to a 25-26oz bat. I know the Mutated will come in 27 which is still light but I love my 2016 Torch which is a 27 so i'm hoping for better.

I really wanted the mutated as well, but who the hell knows if/when it will be approved for asa

goalie31

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody have any idea if theres a monsta bat that can hit the harder stuff and last more then 500 hits. And if there is a bat how is the performance on these bats. Will it hang with the miken worths

Hogrider

Anybody have any idea if theres a monsta bat that can hit the harder stuff and last more then 500 hits. And if there is a bat how is the performance on these bats. Will it hang with the miken worths

I have a white monsta that has a dual tag ASA/NSA and it hits the 44's good. no issues. I think its first gen FIB.

mkeller21

Has anyone ever compression tested the monsta bats? If so, what did you get for results. People usually drool over compression results but I have never seen any for Monsta.

mkeller21

I really wanted the mutated as well, but who the hell knows if/when it will be approved for asa
I think it was just put up on the website this week that the DNA mutated passed certification on the Monsta Militia website. If you're a member check it out!

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like they might have boogeymen and torch's at Corkys, probably only a few and will sell out quick:(

For harder balls I would buy a demarini or miken/worth for 225 with a year warranty

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 2 17 torch's a bomb and a last years torch, just bought a est xxl, I am really looking forward to hitting it.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
My bomb was my gamer last year, 3500 handle 27 oz, 1500plus hits, maybe my favorite bat of all time. I broke a 17 torch already this year:( So I have been hitting my buddies 3500 handle 26oz dna, which I love. I bought a 27oz 3500 torch from a teammate who doesn't like monsta for a 100 bucks, its ok.

Just hit my 4500 handle 17 torch, maybe 150 hits, it was great hitting conditions today, 65 with a wind blowing out. dna was great, but the 17 torch at the end of the round was amazing, furthest hits I have ever had, I was extremely pleased. It weighs 26.1 with grip and knob cuff. Tuesday my est xxl comes, looking forward to that. I haven't hit my last years bomb yet due to it being 1500plus hits and gamer only, but the 17 torch is great, especially if you like 26oz bats. if you like heavier bats id say you cannot beat a bomb.

Hogrider

My bomb was my gamer last year, 3500 handle 27 oz, 1500plus hits, maybe my favorite bat of all time. I broke a 17 torch already this year:( So I have been hitting my buddies 3500 handle 26oz dna, which I love. I bought a 27oz 3500 torch from a teammate who doesn't like monsta for a 100 bucks, its ok.

Just hit my 4500 handle 17 torch, maybe 150 hits, it was great hitting conditions today, 65 with a wind blowing out. dna was great, but the 17 torch at the end of the round was amazing, furthest hits I have ever had, I was extremely pleased. It weighs 26.1 with grip and knob cuff. Tuesday my est xxl comes, looking forward to that. I haven't hit my last years bomb yet due to it being 1500plus hits and gamer only, but the 17 torch is great, especially if you like 26oz bats. if you like heavier bats id say you cannot beat a bomb.
thanks for the info. Im def a fan of a 27oz. I however cannot get the feel for a one piece. I think I will like the 17' torch, just hope its not too light. Others have said you cannot notice that its an oz lighter. Just ordered the DNA mutated in 26.5.... hopefully it in before Xmas.

Hogrider

Carl back at it again...

4-1 to 5-1... now? Now, they just dont know. They say export hasnt provided them with a trcking #. I said, how bout you call them? Nice lady says.. Carl is out of town at a tourney till next week. is it even worth it.