For Sale 2017 Worth Connell 26oz

Biglny33

Addicted to Softballfans
SOLD.......LTS my 2017 26oz Connell RRBC with about 150 BP and 2 game swings on it. Sale price is $180. PM or text me if intrested 3059995850

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mXIeHwUcwpCO3dz43

[GALLERY=media, 30578]Connell.26 oz by Biglny33 posted Jun 8, 2018 at 9:03 AM[/GALLERY]

Last edited:

ShortYellowBus

Just out of curiosity, you don’t have any paper?

Those look like random pictures taken from the internet.

A piece of paper with your name and the date would have serious buyers like myself at least considering it. That piece of paper is so important to guys like me.

Biglny33

Addicted to Softballfans
Just out of curiosity, you don’t have any paper?

Those look like random pictures taken from the internet.

A piece of paper with your name and the date would have serious buyers like myself at least considering it. That piece of paper is so important to guys like me.
Lol it's ok bruh if a piece of paper makes me serious and not my feedback then I would.prefer not to.deal with those buyers it's nothing negative at all but I have a bat for sale inquire if ya want to if not thx for looking. Not my first bat I sold here trust me. Sold.my Connell and Baker same way a week ago the same.way

Also.thx for the compliment about the pics makes me feel good.about my One plus 5 camera

ShortYellowBus

Piece of paper with your name and the date is a board rule, not a preference.

Why is it a rule?

It proves you actually have the bat.

If you’re so “GTG”, follow the rules.

Biglny33

Addicted to Softballfans
Piece of paper with your name and the date is a board rule, not a preference.

Why is it a rule?

It proves you actually have the bat.

If you’re so “GTG”, follow the rules.
Hahaha thx for looking guy if you want to make an offer fine. Please DM me as this is a useless conversation. Have a good day. #vvvvgtg