2018 demarini mercy

kitoman7

Extra Hitter
i was looking at the 2018 demarini mercy and i saw several pics of the bat and it had both the asa stamp as well as the ISF stamp...then i stumbled upon a few pics of the bat without the isf stamp... anyone has this bat and know for sure if it really has the isf stamp? Thanks in advance!

Pheonix51

Addicted to Softballfans
Mercy’s previously haven’t had the ISF stamp. Don’t know about 2018 models. They have been allowed into ISF competition before though after discussion with the organisers.

TRaj2327

Some of them had the ISF stamp. I'm not sure when exactly it may have stopped but my OG had it. I'm pretty sure it had it for at least a few years.

Pheonix51

Addicted to Softballfans
According to WBSC (ISF) listing the ‘14 mercy was the only mercy prior to the ‘18 that was approved for ISF play. The ‘18 appears on their approved list so it’s good to go.

ShortYellowBus

Just out of curiosity, is the 2018 Mercy the dud of DeMarini, similarly to the Dinger Slinger of 2017?

Why are they so cheap? I noticed a few DeMarini bats at close out pricing way too early.

I usually avoid them. I’ve been obsessed with Miken/Worth’s this year so I didn’t really have a chance to swing much DeMarini.

Can someone provide feedback?

saintrules

Just out of curiosity, is the 2018 Mercy the dud of DeMarini, similarly to the Dinger Slinger of 2017?

Why are they so cheap? I noticed a few DeMarini bats at close out pricing way too early.

I usually avoid them. I’ve been obsessed with Miken/Worth’s this year so I didn’t really have a chance to swing much DeMarini.

Can someone provide feedback?

I had a buddy buy one for around the buck forty range, I was floored at the price, it was brand new.

Unwrapped it and it hit just as well out of the wrapper as my legit/harvey and other guy's 20th freaks.

No clue about the massive price drop, the bat was just fine. My Juggy OVL dropped a ton in price too, but, I will say that it, the Juggy, has a much longer break-in period than most other bats I've used for '18...

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Also the gap tech hype was huge this year for Asa, mercy, juggy require some break in and I’m guessing people love the no break in with monsta, worth etc, plus I think getting them sold quickly and not having inventory to be able to bring the new lines for some companies is a financial priority

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
Also the gap tech hype was huge this year for Asa, mercy, juggy require some break in and I’m guessing people love the no break in with monsta, worth etc, plus I think getting them sold quickly and not having inventory to be able to bring the new lines for some companies is a financial priority

I don’t mind the price drop. I have 3 of them now and 2 twisted mistresses. Gotta love end of year deals.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
How did this years mercy compare the last years? Just a repaint? Good prices on demarini right now, probably pick up this or maybe a flipper.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
How did this years mercy compare the last years? Just a repaint? Good prices on demarini right now, probably pick up this or maybe a flipper.

I didn’t like last years Mercy. I thought it was a dud. This years is a lot better. I compare this years to the 14 Mercy the closest.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I tried to like the 17 mercy I had, but it never woke up, hit the hard balls ok but was way behind with the 52s for me.

I don’t know wether to buy an omega, mercy, USA flipper or og flipper on the cheap, a lot of really good deals on demarini.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Yeah I tried to like the 17 mercy I had, but it never woke up, hit the hard balls ok but was way behind with the 52s for me.

I don’t know wether to buy an omega, mercy, USA flipper or og flipper on the cheap, a lot of really good deals on demarini.

Flippers imo