For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

blov10

Nortadakota
maybe he sent him a pm to give him first dibs and is waiting for him to clear time in his busy schedule to make his purchase
I can say I haven't been too productive at work and beings that the other glove has been up on BE since 9am EST there's something amiss....

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
He's been online several times this morning already...nothing like building suspense LOL.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
A lot going on today fella's. Rawlings Opening Day Program just hit, prepping to ship out 60 SP125's and getting images for these 13" horween beasts!!

Post coming shortly. I am replying to all PM's of you that tried to get ahead of the game last night first and letting you know to wait for the post :(

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
A lot going on today fella's. Rawlings Opening Day Program just hit, prepping to ship out 60 SP125's and getting images for these 13" horween beasts!!

Post coming shortly. I am replying to all PM's of you that tried to get ahead of the game last night first and letting you know to wait for the post :(

Chad - are we able to use SBF store reward points towards these?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
I am hearing some collective sighs!!

3/1 ship gonna kill you guys :p

Get me feedback on it ASAP it may affect 2nd half patterns.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
2 quick feedbacks (though neither affect my purchase). the bars of the web look a little chunky, thinner might look a touch better with the # web. second, if they aren't putting a logo on the wrist strap, they could go back in time and put the removable one on there so you could take it and get it custom stitched with whatever you want (and ruin someone's machine by putting horween through it lol)

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
2 quick feedbacks (though neither affect my purchase). the bars of the web look a little chunky, thinner might look a touch better with the # web. second, if they aren't putting a logo on the wrist strap, they could go back in time and put the removable one on there so you could take it and get it custom stitched with whatever you want (and ruin someone's machine by putting horween through it lol)

I do not see how the gloves are produced changing. This was a year long agreement based on gloves being produced the same way. Currently I need to get the next 6 months of glove patterns locked in so I want feedback on the 13" basically to see if we carry it over to the next half.

jethrodub

Coach
I do not see how the gloves are produced changing. This was a year long agreement based on gloves being produced the same way. Currently I need to get the next 6 months of glove patterns locked in so I want feedback on the 13" basically to see if we carry it over to the next half.
So now would be the time to lock in a Harvest Tan 12.5"?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Other models that should be added:

Another chance at a 12.25" H web (I guess in Caramel since the first was Harvest), a 13" DCT style 1B trapper, and a 12.5" H web.

jethrodub

Coach
Other models that should be added:

Another chance at a 12.25" H web (I guess in Caramel since the first was Harvest), a 13" DCT style 1B trapper, and a 12.5" H web.
I think the original 12.25" was actually in Caramel. A few pages back Chad actually mentions the possibility of a second half run of the 12.25" again, but this time it would be in Harvest.