For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

I wish Chad carried the mod traps. Baseball express carried them and apparently no LHT were made, even though Eric said there would be. Sold some gloves for some heck of deals to get $. Swinnnggg and a miss. Onto the trap and 2 piece next month!

Party mafia

I wish Chad carried the mod traps. Baseball express carried them and apparently no LHT were made, even though Eric said there would be. Sold some gloves for some heck of deals to get $. Swinnnggg and a miss. Onto the trap and 2 piece next month!
i tried searching for the small batch on BE, but their search result doesn't return anything. Any tips on searching for the small batch on BE?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
i tried searching for the small batch on BE, but their search result doesn't return anything. Any tips on searching for the small batch on BE?

You'll only find them if they have stock. I think they come up as Easton Small Batch.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Even worse. BE has gone to a form entry system that is designed to limit sales to one per customer. Sorry, but I'm a customer, not a lottery player.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Are we allowed to re-sell the BE Easton gloves on here? Assuming no but wanted to ask.
I don’t see why not being they were not sold at the SBF store and if it was purchased at SBF, it’s been sold out.
If I recall no current or available model can be sold NWT.

Party mafia

the 13inches twitter web easton small batch #6 weight in a whopping 28.6 oz. i feel like strapping a bat onto my hand when i play in the OF with the 13inches twitter web easton small batch.

Anyone have a weight for their h web in the 12.75" small batch either from SBF or BE? Thanks

Last edited:

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
How do you go about getting a 12.75 H web? Is that the biggest made?

What the hell, I’ll be the nice guy and help you out.
Second half first. The biggest being made (so far) for these Small Batches will be the 13” “#” which I know as the double post web.
For the first part of your question. This is from the first post of the thread. Read the bold. There is no set time for “pre-sales” to go live from previous experiences so just be diligent. You get in by starting a “conversation” with Chad aka Milocoman and if you’re one of the first 12 pre-paid, congrats.
Finally, your welcome.
Softball Fans has partnered with Easton and BE(Baseball Express) to bring the most sought after leather hide produced in the USA to our customers.

For the new year SBF and BE will each receive one model of Horween glove per month. This is a true small batch program. As we all know Horween is tough to come by so we had to order way in advance to secure what we needed.

Eric AKA The Glove Cowboy has made significant advances in the Easton line and stepping up to Horween shows his continued dedication to not only creating a viable brand for Easton but also a glove that the players and collectors of the industry have been asking for.

There will be two colors produced. Tan and Caramel. I have enclosed pics of the first models we will get in January. The gloves are very nice. They will be all horween even the liner.

SB has had one in hand for a few weeks now and can attest to the quality. I am sending the current 12.25" sample out to him today as it will be the true production model.

We will only get 12 pieces per color per month. Price will be $249 shipped on these and is non negotiable.

Pre-Orders will open on the 15th of each month except for April and July which will be 4/16. September will be the 17th.

Limit 1 per customer on these.

I will update this thread with images of the coming months gloves when I get them in hand.
Almost forgot, information for future releases is available in the thread, going to let you do a little leg work.