2019 Autism Balanced USSSA Reviews FF3

Holland_Boy15

Addicted to Softballfans
The utrip model is comparable in performance the other fire flex bats. I really like the one I have but prefer the fire flex 2 bats I have. The barrel is a little softer. I don’t feel like the ball comes off any harder on the ff2. Just the barrel on the ff3 is a little stiff. Might just take a little opening up. Performance is great starting out though. I bought one to try but might end up selling since I already have two ff2 balanced. Don’t really need it. I have a 26oz If you’re interested.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I've never swung the USSSA Autism, but I freaking HATED the ASA one. It felt like crap and sounded like ceramic. Zero pop. Worst Easton I've swung in probably 10 years.

Hagen49

I've never swung the USSSA Autism, but I freaking HATED the ASA one. It felt like crap and sounded like ceramic. Zero pop. Worst Easton I've swung in probably 10 years.
As far as I can tell, the ASA autism is just a ghost 2 repaint, which is why it was so hated. The ghost 2 had a weird midload and I didn't much care for it.

Realistically all of the FF3 bats are going to have the same nice pop to them. If you like balanced bats with a big barrel, that bat should be great.

Last edited:

brandonwlin18

The utrip model is comparable in performance the other fire flex bats. I really like the one I have but prefer the fire flex 2 bats I have. The barrel is a little softer. I don’t feel like the ball comes off any harder on the ff2. Just the barrel on the ff3 is a little stiff. Might just take a little opening up. Performance is great starting out though. I bought one to try but might end up selling since I already have two ff2 balanced. Don’t really need it. I have a 26oz If you’re interested.

It's alright I have it already just curious before I actually get to start using it. Would you suggest that it's pretty much game-ready out of the wrapper?

ShortYellowBus

It's alright I have it already just curious before I actually get to start using it. Would you suggest that it's pretty much game-ready out of the wrapper?
If it suits your swing, this bat is probably the best bat out there.

Not everyone has the same swing as you; results may vary!