2019 Demarini Juggy OVL WTDXNT5- 19

Bagz

Bang!!
I had the chance to swing this bat today in a cage and I was pleasantly surprised how smooth and easy this bat swung! 27oz swung like a 26.5 and scales at 26.3 on scale. Sweetspot was pretty big for a short barrel and smashes 52s. I was expecting a cluggy cl22 ASA feel (been a long time since i swung a cluggy lol) but it's definitely a different kind of Juggy! My buddy @Doug10650 has hit his outside and was hitting into a 20mph wind off a tee and had no problems hitting chainlinks in air or over sitting 320' away! Im not here to hype this bat but its a great bat imo and I will be putting one in my bag for ASA in 2019. I will update later on as the bat only has about 60 hits on it right now.

Doug10650

I had the chance to swing this bat today in a cage and I was pleasantly surprised how smooth and easy this bat swung! 27oz swung like a 26.5 and scales at 26.3 on scale. Sweetspot was pretty big for a short barrel and smashes 52s. I was expecting a cluggy cl22 ASA feel (been a long time since i swung a cluggy lol) but it's definitely a different kind of Juggy! My buddy @Doug10650 has hit his outside and was hitting into a 20mph wind off a tee and had no problems hitting chainlinks in air or over sitting 320' away! Im not here to hype this bat but its a great bat imo and I will be putting one in my bag for ASA in 2019. I will update later on as the bat only has about 60 hits on it right now.
Bad ass bat for sure. Super hot out the wrapper it seems.. Should be one of the best this year.

Bagz

Bang!!
Hot bat or not. Its a disgrace that this bat is called a " juggy ".
I understand where you are coming from on the name of it being called "Juggy" because the handle has since changed since 13-16 models.
On the other hand they could call it fockstick and if it hit and swung like this bat model I'd buy it still lol. Maybe we could put a suggestion in on a new name for it like "Juggalloy" haha

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I understand where you are coming from on the name of it being called "Juggy" because the handle has since changed since 13-16 models.
On the other hand they could call it fockstick and if it hit and swung like this bat model I'd buy it still lol. Maybe we could put a suggestion in on a new name for it like "Juggalloy" haha

Perhaps, but i like " Juggyitsnot "