LTB 2019 Easton FF2 10"??? Curious.

trippy1313

Starting Player
SP19FF210.

I'm really curious about the 10" FF2 and wondering if any one has or knows someone who has one of these they'd be interested in selling?

Not sure what sizes they made, but I generally prefer 28-30oz bats... Wouldn't be opposed to trying a 27 but prefer heavier.

I'd prefer new or very lightly used but if not, PM what you have and how much you'd like for it.

I think I found one on a site but for an outrageous price in my opinion.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have an extra bubba club in 27 if you can't find one. I'm not letting my ff2 go though. Not yet at least!

trippy1313

Starting Player
I have an extra bubba club in 27 if you can't find one. I'm not letting my ff2 go though. Not yet at least!
Hahaha. Fair enough. Yeah I'll give it a couple days and see if anything pops up. I was thinking about that one too, but consensus I see makes me lean towards the FF2.

I'll PM you though.

D-ROCK13

Just traded my last 10", (bubba club), for 2 niw anarachys. The ff2 10" is better than the club in my opinion and has more endload

trippy1313

Starting Player
Anybody know what I should expect to pay if I find a used one? My buddy found a guy that has one but he's being weird about not giving me a price he wants for it... just wants me to "offer more."

I started with $150 shipped and he just said "No it's worth more than that."

I've asked him like 10 times how much he wants for it. Like jeeze.... how hard is it to give me a price? I'm not gonna offer $300 if you'll take $175...

You guys know what I should expect to pay for a used one?

trippy1313

Starting Player
That's definitely where I like to be as well. But I could understand if it was new...

It took me pretty much telling him I'm not offering higher, but if he has a price in mind I'd take it to my wife and let him know.

He finally said $185.... I asked "Shipped or plus?"

He just said "Let me know what you can do."

Lol. Jeeze.

trippy1313

Starting Player
Good news! I found two, one NIW from a current Easton rep, and one used with he thinks around 100 swing from a former Easton rep. Lol.

Was only intending on buying one, paid for the NIW one first, and then finally heard back about the used one and it was priced low enough, I kinda said heck, why not? Lol.

D-ROCK13

Well i have 4 anarchys, a dudley doom, an est, and a z1000dg all fairly new except the est lol I'm probably good for awhile 😂

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't want to sell the anarchy, but I admit it's purely because of the graphics. The 240s are awesome, but I don't know if this 220 will ever break in.

D-ROCK13

They're durable for sure. i'm around 300 hits (with gold dot extremes and zn pro ms) on my 28oz highway star and it's really good and sounds way better than out of the wrapper

trippy1313

Starting Player
Well shoot I spoke too soon!

Still got the used one coming but the NIW was miscounted in the inventory and they actually don't have it. Lame...

But at least I'm still getting the used one. $140 shipped sounds pretty fair? Considering the other guy wanted 185+shipping for a used one, I was happy with 140 shipped.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
FF210" is a good bat. Very endloaded, and hotter out of the wrapper than the Bubba Club. It won't pass compression for long, but it smokes the ball.

dunkky

i sold my 10 for 80 at once point and bought another one for 100 recently. NO, they ain't worth 150. There's no market for it as it's being liked by very, i mean very a few of us. I saw two guys with this bat last year, just bring them for BP. Even at BP, no one used them. lol

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I brought mine out at league two weeks ago and a few guys tried it. Nobody more than once lol.

dunkky

yeah.. pretty much they are used to with 12-14 inch... strugggle a bit. i am sure they will be fine once they make an adjustment. unfortunately 10 inch get judged before that.. lol I am talking about the BAT.