2020 Onyx Bama...Demarini Naughtalai

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
I have swung the Demarini balanced this year. For me at least it had a quick break-in (less than 50 swings and it's good for games only) Not sure about the durability on them but really like how they swing. This is for the 2020 model, the 2021 model was good from about swing 5 so I would have no issue gaming it right away. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Tri-C2

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm swinging the 2021 Demarini Nautaulai, (Denny Crine).
The bat is fire.
Very good end-load, ball jumps off of this bat.
I have around 150 swings on it, has a seam seperation, but is stupid right now.

longball101

Part Time Player
Get the Naughtalai in tonight, hopefully weather holds out so I can get some swings in...need to break in that one and my Adidas Melee in this week to get ready for this weekend

longball101

Part Time Player
Put some swings on the 27oz Naughtalai today, so far very good right out of the gate. It a balanced 2 pc but feels much more like its between a id-load and end-load. Couldn't put a lot of full cut-loose swings on it, little kids football team was just on the other side of the fence:(

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
The new BAMA is straight Fire out of the Wrapper!!!! Guys on my team bought them at 50s AAA Worlds and were swinging them new out of wrapper and hitting seeds.

STONEYD65

Five-O Five-O
The new BAMA is straight Fire out of the Wrapper!!!! Guys on my team bought them at 50s AAA Worlds and were swinging them new out of wrapper and hitting seeds.
what team were you with? My team was KIKU Imports. One of my guys bought one. He only took a few swings but seems like a bat to watch.

longball101

Part Time Player
Traded the Naughtalia for a Nifong, did another trade and picked up a 2019 Onyx Ohana. Swung it in a tourny this past weekend, bat has less than 100 cuts on it and it's very very nice. Can't wait to see if it really opens up. Traded a 26 AT18 for this 26.5 onyx, the onyx swings like a 27.5, sounds great when you catch it good

longball101

Part Time Player
Ok, put some more swings on my '19 Ohana....bat is hot. Comes off the barrel like my '19 red 2pc Melee, but doesn't quite carry the same distance, but easily carries 300+ for me. This one is a 26.5, swings a little heavier. It also has the shotgun sound coming off the bat. Like enough that I just did deal for a '19 27.5 Ohana. So far I would recommend this bat if you have a chance to get one at a decent price. Gonna try and pic up a Bama to try out and compare the two.