23rd Annual Nokomis Homecoming, July 6-8

arny31

Addicted to Softballfans
23rd Annual Nokomis Homecoming
NSA C&D "Cash" Tournament (Taking first 14 teams)
$200 entry
Payouts base of number of teams
5 Homeruns, After 5 it's an out
NSA bats
400 comp balls
1&1 Count "NO" Courtesy
6-10 arch limit
Can bat 12 if desired
1 courtesy runner per inning (last out or last batter if no outs)

FYI, I will be out of town from 8Jun - 28Jun for work, so if you call or email during the day I will definitely get back to you that night.

Contact Info,
Jason Arndt
Cell, 217.416.0973
Email, [email protected]

arny31

Addicted to Softballfans
phone calls and text messages are coming in. this is not going to take long at all to fill up, so if you interested you better get a spot

arny

mr. 73%

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump for a great tourny, this has turned out to be the first tournament alot of guys ask me about because they always enjoy it and cant wait for it to be here again

arny31

Addicted to Softballfans
Teams so far

4baggers
SOS
Precision recovery
Wreckers reloaded
Skudz
Russ foster
Bombers mackinaw
Shockers Springfield
Josh Lehman
Zac copper
Linco precision

Still have a couple more local teams that I haven't heard back from. Planning on cutting it off at 14teams.

duece2644

Addicted to Softballfans
Friday deadline?

Arny, you are giving them til Friday correct? Are we first on list if they dont commit (Spartans)? Thanks.

aoua7

Star Player
Bump for a guy who would like to play in this tournament. I live approx 20 minutes from the diamond and can play anywhere except up the middle. (217) 556-9226. I have played in this tournament the last two years.

arny31

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess my original post was somewhat confusing. I had some questions about bringing NSA b players, and individuals saying b players are on other teams. So, before this gets carried away, Homecoming is an NSA C/D tournament. Don't put me in a situation to send someone home. If you have any questions let me know.

Jason
(c) 217 416 0973

mr. 73%

Addicted to Softballfans
Nokomis Illinois, the diamond right by the high school, great tournament and atmosphere, has turned into one of the best in central illinois

jshell73

Far from Normal
I guess my original post was somewhat confusing. I had some questions about bringing NSA b players, and individuals saying b players are on other teams. So, before this gets carried away, Homecoming is an NSA C/D tournament. Don't put me in a situation to send someone home. If you have any questions let me know.

Jason
(c) 217 416 0973

I'm not even playing in this but I suggest calling all the coaches and letting them know you plan to enforce this. Not all of em get on here to read this. It'll save you an argument or two at the fields.

arny31

Addicted to Softballfans
All the coaches should know about this. This has been the rule the last couple years. I also sent a text out to remind everyone.

Arny

racingumby

Addicted to Softballfans
Arny... When you start limiting the players, you put YOURSELF in a bad spot to have to send people home. You know as well as anyone, classifications dont me squat in Illinois. You have Precision and SOS in there and they are both as good as anybody playing around here.
Just my 2 cents.... Good Luck and I hope it cools down for you.
Gumby

arny31

Addicted to Softballfans
I totally understand where everyone's coming from, but I wouldn't feel right if i didnt cut it off somewhere. I've let everyone (all players/teams) come down in the past and I've heard nothing but complaints from the local hometown teams. This has always been a home town tourney, and as long as I'm running it I would like to keep it that way. I've come realize, regardless what I do there are going to be complaints from someone or somewhere. If I was trying to make a whole bunch of money on this, it might be a different story, but I'm not. I just look forward to having everyone come down and have a good time playing softball. If anyone has additional questions feel free. Brackets will be out tusday night, or first thing wednesday morning. Dress cool, it's going to be a warm one.
R, Arny
(c) 217 416 0973
(e) [email protected]