25.5 oz future

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
So whos got them all? Upon further review, I may need to trade one of my 26.5s for a 25.5. And no, I dot wanna wait for the 3rd batch.

TRaj2327

I think there was only 50-100 per batch. Best bet may be to jump on the next pre-order and I'm pretty sure they have a May release. If you end up with two you shouldn't have much problem selling/trading it.

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
The one I have weighs in at 25.7 oz and has a nice little endload that isn't overpowering but really feels good coming through the zone. I usually prefer balanced bats, but the endload on the future really makes it swing smooth and almost effortlessly compared to my mercy

dabus25

Addicted to Softballfans
The one I have weighs in at 25.7 oz and has a nice little endload that isn't overpowering but really feels good coming through the zone. I usually prefer balanced bats, but the endload on the future really makes it swing smooth and almost effortlessly compared to my mercy

Totally agree I love my 27's and felt all the hype about the massive endload and wanted to trade mine for a 26.5 but after swinging the 27.5 I have no problem swinging it through the zone, and hit a couple of tape measure shots at that...just really nervouse about the compression test...