Not GTG 25softballwife

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Fake receipt nonsense has to stop... This is similar to bat shaving etc... There are other sites for this. This community has stayed clean (mostly) and not publicized any of this. I'm sure lots of guys do this with the receipts but you can't advertise it as real. That's just gross. Take this nonsense elsewhere. I'm still not sure why softballwife has a BB... For complaining?

Wupang

530sports.net
This thread is lame and an abuse of the Feedback system...if it was legit, you wouldn't be so butt hurt! FYI: 25softballwife is GTG, I have done several deals and always good communication!

mjs

Dodging bullets
This thread is lame and an abuse of the Feedback system...if it was legit, you wouldn't be so butt hurt! FYI: 25softballwife is GTG, I have done several deals and always good communication!

if it is still here it is legit....

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys like Op and Zow are part of the reason easton is going to 6 month warranty, thanks fellas

zow237

Addicted to Softballfans
Wat r u talkin bout i had nobpart of this i bought the bat from backfor more so stop bashing on me all i did was buy a stick hit not like it n sell so stop sayin **** about me when u have no idea wat ur talking about

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
What are you talking about I had no part of this. I bought the bat from backformore so stop bashing on me. All I did was buy a stick hit. I did not like it, and sold it. So stop saying **** about me when you have no idea what you're talking about.

No, fyi receipt was accepted from the next person, that didn't care about it.

First off, I would work on your grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc first and foremost. You are typing like a 10 year old. When you do that it makes it hard for people to understand.

So receipt was legit since easton took it

On a side note just because Easton took doesn't mean it is legit. They may have, or may not have checked the receipt to see if it was legit.