For Sale 26 oz Max MV1, Returnable

mikey31478

(3) Total of 3 Miken MV1, 26oz Maxload, Returnable With Reciept dated 8-15-10
Bat is Still New in Wrapper 200 pp gift shipped

pm for details or questions

Last edited:

jdaly_tx

Addicted to Softballfans
Same here!! I bought from him last Sunday and haven't received bat or DC.. He did reply on Wednesday that bat was shipped and DC number was at work but bat should be at my location Thursday. Well no bat on Thursday or Friday and no contact since Wednesday. This may be a bad deal in the making??

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I am getting the same feeling, that it is not just a bad deal in the making, but a few bad deals in the making...

jdaly_tx

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea u may be right.. Let's stay on this!! When do we start a thread in the sales feedback section?

jdaly_tx

Addicted to Softballfans
Mickey is GTG. He will come through. Probably just out if pocket for the weekend.

yea but he told me and ohio he would ship monday and it never happened.. then he said bat was shipped and it should be there thursday but never showed. Never showed a DC# as well.. same thing was told to ohio as well.

It does sound funny he sold 4 MV-1 but only showing 3 for sale..???

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
yea but he told me and ohio he would ship monday and it never happened.. then he said bat was shipped and it should be there thursday but never showed. Never showed a DC# as well.. same thing was told to ohio as well.

It does sound funny he sold 4 MV-1 but only showing 3 for sale..???

I found this part odd...I have a feeling that if/when this gets resolved, one of us will not be getting a bat at all