For Sale 26 oz Max MV1, Returnable

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for all your work...I also PM'ed the last guy who traded a bat with him and asked him for the address to which he sent his traded bat...Haven't heard back yet, but hope to

jdaly_tx

Addicted to Softballfans
no problem guys but the leg work is being done by JTR 6... I also just found out from him that mikey is having some problems at the house BIG TIME and may not have been home since last week. He is getting this info from another guy that is trying to help. So hopefully we get some headway soon..

jdaly_tx

Addicted to Softballfans
BTW thanks JTR 6 (johnathan)for your help.. he has made multiple phone calls to me when he truly didnt have to help.

James

jdaly_tx

Addicted to Softballfans
jafree PM'd me last night and gave me his cell phone number. PM me for it. JTR 6 also sent a message stating that his "personal problems" didn't start until Friday of last week which should of gave him more than enough time to get our bats out before everything went south at home. Not looking good on our end fellas.

I am starting a NEED HELP thread in the feedback section soon. Probably when I get home this evening from work.

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
hate to see all this.....hope his issues get resolved and everybody ends up happy in the end......i knew there was something up...

jdaly_tx

Addicted to Softballfans

we all seen that as well but has made GTG deals since and even before.. he has alot of guys on here that know him and vouch for him but of course we are all in this situation.

jdaly_tx

Addicted to Softballfans
bump for no answer still... didnt start the thread last night as I took my wife out for dinner and movie.. my $190 coulda made the evening better..lol..

jafree said he cannot get ahold of him either. Seems to me he's ghost and has abandoned not only his bad deal in the making here but EVERYTHING