One time Replacement (never expires)
$325 Shipped SOLD

DSC02174.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

DSC02171.jpg

Last edited:

JR1912

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a bat that is advertised as never failing compression, lasts thousands of swings, and they perform at a high level. Partner that with no longer being produced and you have the prices you are seeing. I remember a few years ago when SCX3 and SCN3 were going for $300+. Same situation.

SlickStik

Who cares
It's a bat that is advertised as never failing compression, lasts thousands of swings, and they perform at a high level. Partner that with no longer being produced and you have the prices you are seeing. I remember a few years ago when SCX3 and SCN3 were going for $300+. Same situation.

Isn't the "Torch" the same model as the DNA, just a new name?

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
But the DNA is made with real bits of Panther.... So u know it's good.

Ok, I'll stop trolling.

FIRE09

Addicted to Softballfans
Same here, I have one NIW and one that I game, at these prices it might be time to part with one. They are great bats, I am a huge demarini fan also but the whole paint crack issue was a major pain, and also failing comp testing, DNA actually gives me better distance, when I caught the sweetspot, but started off with a smaller sweet spot. I am approaching 500 swings on mine and it just keeps getting better, sweet spot seems to be opening up, barrel is starting to get light webbing and wow does it smoke the ball. I just wish it was lighter and a little more balanced.....guess you cant have it all.

asangapol

Addicted to Softballfans
They are both 2nd generation fib in the torch and DNA. I believe. So what is the difference in the fibs?

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Asangapol and pears were both saying they're the same bat

Where did I say that the torch and bomber are the same as the dna?? I stated that the torch and bomber are the same being that they are both able to fail comp testing. Nothing more nothing less.

I re-read post #13 by asangapol that I quoted, I skipped the first few words and just saw about the Torch able to fail com testing and included the Bomber in with it. My bad I didn't mean to imply that they are the same as the DNA

Last edited:

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
They are both 2nd generation fib in the torch and DNA. I believe. So what is the difference in the fibs?

I think the fib's are the same, but somehow through make up of the Torch and Bomber they are able to fail the comp testing at some point. I would have to read the notice again to see at about what hit count they give this possibility at. The DNA is not supposed to fail at all. I think everyone that ordered one of those two bats had to say they are ok with that possibility to even get theirs.

Last edited:

asangapol

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the fib's are the same, but somehow through make up of the Torch and Bomber they are able to fail the comp testing at some point. I would have to read the notice again to see at about what hit count they give this possibility at. The DNA is not supposed to fail at all. I think everyone that ordered one of those two bats had to say they are ok with that possibility to even get theirs.

The reason for the possibly of failing is because of the thinner walls in the torch and bomb then the dna.

MBplayer stated the Fibs were different and I was wondering how.

skew12

Anyone using a Monsta with 44/375's? I believe my leagues aren't making the change to 52's this year

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
^^not gonna be able to do it...

-Can't swing in sub 60 degree. Have fun w that if ur a Midwest dude
-52s only
-don't get them wet
-and No matter what, never feed them after midnight :sour:

skew12

^^not gonna be able to do it...

-Can't swing in sub 60 degree. Have fun w that if ur a Midwest dude
-52s only
-don't get them wet
-and No matter what, never feed them after midnight :sour:

Lol nicely put.

Well ****. Maybe next year.

SlickStik

Who cares
Anyone using a Monsta with 44/375's? I believe my leagues aren't making the change to 52's this year

I'm using my Og Boogey(non-lc) in one of my Buffalo leagues and they must have a stock pile of 44's, and it hits them really well and will never fail comp testing also...supposedly

edgar86

Part Time Player
Sorry buds I'm a newbie and not very up to date on the best/hottest bats around. I also really have no knowledge on the Monsta bats at all...but from what I've read here so far, please correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like Monsta really are the best bats to own...?? Or is it just the Monsta DNA...??

Ballnitez

Sweet deal on that mint DNA and with warranty! Make sure u switch over all the info to your name so Carl and Monsta can have it on file as it being under u!

SoCalChappy619

Addicted to Softballfans

If you like two piece get the reissue or the '15 monsta. If you like 1 piece the boogeyman kills 44/375's. They all perform crazy good but these take a while to open up. Best bet is to buy one used. Save a few bucks and all the bp if you don't have time to bp it a lot. Takes 5-600 swings to get them to start opening up and then they're really good.