Price Check 26oz mercy

Losdoyers13

26 oz mercy with receipt has rattle and some webbing.. Hot as hell but too light for me and can't really use an Asa stick much. What's good asking price

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
Considering this thing has a rattle and good use plus I can get niw with new receipt for 230.... I'd say 180 at most. 150 to 160 is realistic

M

MJL 00

^^^^This man speaks the truff, plus cant use in ND cause umps are super strict on rattles...

Last edited by a moderator:

Losdoyers13

What do you figure a NR would go for?? Less that 150? Don't think so... You get to use this one AND get a Return.

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
Sure but subtract 20 from the nr prices for shipping and time. Nr would be roughly 180... - 20 puts you at the 160 mark. Don't get butt hurt over it. You wanted a fair price estimate. An umpire or official hears the rattle, it gets tossed.

gipper22

Considering this thing has a rattle and good use plus I can get niw with new receipt for 230.... I'd say 180 at most. 150 to 160 is realistic

^^^^This man speaks the truff, plus cant use in ND cause umps are super strict on rattles...

I think these guys are dead on with $160ish but I'm sure you can wait and get a little more out of somebody that doesn't know you can find them NIW for $225-$230

What do you figure a NR would go for?? Less that 150? Don't think so... You get to use this one AND get a Return.

Why not just start a F/S thread if you already know what you want for it?

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
Anywhere from $160-$190 its not so much what its worth, its what you find someone willing to pay for it.. You might post it for $190 and sell it in 5min. IMO Top end would be around $180

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Jarett I'll take it!!! It's 25os already so I don't have to shave it!!! LOL

Same weight as ur 28 oz. juice !:spank: J/K jack. Lmfao :thumb: Mercy bump for a super solid bro. Somebody buy this thing already !!!!!

tmanstan

The Veteran
Anywhere from $160-$190 its not so much what its worth, its what you find someone willing to pay for it.. You might post it for $190 and sell it in 5min. IMO Top end would be around $180

Truth here. Bat's worth what someone will pay for and if you're patient, you'll get the price you're lookin for. Not everyone knows where to find the good deals on niw. I bought a niw j3 w/ receipt for $218, used it for 2 months, sold it for $210, then bought a niw aftermath for $219.